• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Few pics

Originally posted by wow!aframeup!+Jan 27 2006, 05:03 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (wow!aframeup! @ Jan 27 2006, 05:03 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-woosaah
@Jan 27 2006, 04:50 PM
fine ill have it up early next week (need to get dig cam back from sister)
<

I will have to borrow one....

ouch!

<

woosah you crazed mad man...lol! [/b]

I wasn't sure at first, but this kind of "You must own a set-up like mine" crap, can only be Los Lover.

You seem a few points better on the reasonable scale recently. Let see what 3 months back does though.

Hmm... how to make sure......

How much do you love EA Cricket 2005? I know everyone thinks it's pretty lame, but only Los could really blow a gasket whilst describing it.

Is there any way the mods can implement a new feature on the forum ? Not sure if its possible but it would be handy to know how much of any given thread is absolute BS that WOW has posted.

So it would say Thread : A few pics - 65% BS

That would be really handy.
<

I am considering enforcing a thing that would make every post he made be approved by a moderator before it will be displayed. More work for us but if we get bored we could just stop approving them.

Originally posted by wow!aframeup!@Jan 27 2006, 01:42 AM
ALSO - to all those who say ' can i have a photo of sale versus toulouse so ZI can check the new shoulder badge is in ' etc.....FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!

STOP IT!!!!

The game comes out soon enough that all we can fairly ask of anyone is footage for gameplay viewing etc....such ridiculously specific requests (selfish requests - who from the rest of the world wants to know what a poxy town in england;'s ruigby team's kit looks like FGS!!!???) are stupid becos you can wait and see for yourself.
Just because people ask it doesn't mean anyone has to do it. Stop being such a self righteous t*sser all the time - you can't judge gameply from a video, only animation so you'd still be reliant on opinions of those who have played it. At least with screenshots you can see things as they are. You're so quick to criticise yet you can never be wrong about anything, and frankly I find you repeat yourself in pretty much every thread - get over yourself you egocentric waste of space. My last words on it, and any response will be ingored.

Now, back on topic - the screenshots look very good, and it's great to see so much licensed content.

Don't worry Toup.

Ya gotta Love it, in fact Los Lover it. The guy will never be able to sneak back onto the forum. He can't keep himself from telling other people what their opinion should be. He identifies himself !!!

He's probably some former Mr Puniverse finalist/nerd with his glasses taped together sitting in front of the computer naked, plotting to halve the sales of software companies and yelling at his mum 'cause his cookies are too dry and she's late with his ear medicine. He's the foremost expert on videogames sport possibly because of a devestating Monty Burns like incident in his first game at school playing real rugby.

Then again maybe he really is the real life fusion of Arnold Schwarzenegger, Jet Li and Cletus from The Simpsons that he used to make himself out to be.

Still (on topic), the quality of the graphics are not this games problem, the screenshots look great to me, but they aren't what makes/breaks this game. Once you've played it you'll see it's the rucks that can steal the game from you. The knock-on's are very marginally more often than required.

KR - thank you very much for the screens. As a human being living in a country where the game will not be released, it is much appreciated.

As for all you other Counts-without-the-O:
offtopic1ne.gif

naff off.

Latest posts