• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

ff1973te re csrtt815 mods

Hi guys back in the modding scene been a long time under a new name as old email account got hacked grrrr... so it is me csrtt815 but under ff1973te.

So here is my latest mod coming Wales home RC3 mod work in progress...

Coming Soon!!
View attachment 7951
happy modding Guys.
The mod scene for RC3 has been dead- in anticipation of RC4?.

I have been waiting for updated kits, especially the Wales kit.

Looks great, man.

Last edited:
I guessed that going by some of the posts, but still nice to have if people have rc3... As long as they don't change the kit numbers and format we good.. :)

Sorry for the delay having problems with uploading to fileshare site... and the pics are to large to upload here.

Hey ff1973te, any updates on your Wales kit?:)
Sorry dude having problems with uploading the mods to fileshare site and for the imageshak and photobucket have now turned to pay only to store files...
If anybody knows of a Free site to upload mods and pic's will be much appreciated have not got much to to scour the web for safe and free sites..

Sorry dude having problems with uploading the mods to fileshare site and for the imageshak and photobucket have now turned to pay only to store files...
If anybody knows of a Free site to upload mods and pic's will be much appreciated have not got much to to scour the web for safe and free sites..
media fire?

here we go my Wales update 2020 home and away kit.... and Guinness pro14 mod coming soon!

This is for modders that know how to install the kits mods into the game. . . . . .
I can give a full instruction on how to install all mods into the game.

Wales home kit.
home preview.png

home kit Download..
strp_dif_012_h.pssg

Wales away kit.
away preview.png

Away kit download.
strp_dif_012_a.pssg

Socks download. . . .

Wales home socks.png

Socks download home kit.
sock_dif_012_h.pssg