• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Fifa 11

Played the demo a bit more this evening, and i'm enjoying it a lot more.
Might have to pick this up next week (or at least, preorder off of the internet, as the likelyhood of it being in stock anywhere when it comes out is pretty slim)

My main is usually Portugal with a sprinkling of All Whites if I get my groove going, but hopefully New Zealands rating is at least a 3 this year so I can make them my main team to play as.

I hope for some extra leagues again in the new FIFA. I've been waiting a long, long, long time for some South American competitiions to play a Copa Libertadores for a change. I guess I'll end up playing with Ajax first and later on Leyton Orient (my favourite in English football)

Wow they have a new pass....L1 and square...and a new skill move...fake shot with the control dribble held down...or maybe these moves were already in fifa 10 and i just found out lol!

The reviews are saying the finished product is almost like another game....much improved.

So it looks like I have to relearn after practicing on this demo

Going to have to postpone getting this until at least my birthday, but then there's other games i want more (CoD, Assassins Creed, Rugby League) coming out aronud then, so might not actually get this until after christmas =/

Bro, seriously, there is no other option other than to get this game first and put one of the other games on the backburner for a while, this game is seriously THAT good man.

Bro, seriously, there is no other option other than to get this game first and put one of the other games on the backburner for a while, this game is seriously THAT good man.
Yes...and they say the real product is much better than the demo.

This Fifa is for the purists who want to play football....it penalises those that have no idea about football and just ping it all over the place.

The only downside is that this year only the purchaser of the game will be able to go online. Anyone else in your family that uses your PS3 or Xbox 360 or has a user profile on your console will not be able to use the code that comes with the game to play online. They'll have to pay separately to play online.

Other than that it looks like the game itself is the one to buy this year in sports gaming.

NBA 2K11 with Michael Jordan says hello. :p

Getting both my man. They both stepped up big time and in NBA 2K11's case so much so that NBA Elite by EA Sports got canned LMFAO!!!.:lol:

So Rad have you got it yet?

I am looking forward to my career as a fully manual player....with NZ...LOL!

Nah man, hopefully tomorrow, if not I can wait.....:/

Really excited to see how good it really is and I'm with you, I'm gonna master it as best I can offline with NZ and maybe even the Phoenix LOL!, and in the event it takes too long to adjust to them against the AI, hopefully the jump from these teams to my preferred Portugal is huge and I end up canning the AI and then dominate online...muahahahaha!!!. :p

I can't wait for this man, so excited, it better not let me down.

My brother picked it up an hour ago! Going to play it when I get home at 7 tonight!!! Can't wait!

Getting both my man. They both stepped up big time and in NBA 2K11's case so much so that NBA Elite by EA Sports got canned LMFAO!!!.:lol:

I've just read the audio dev insight, the level of detail put in every area of the game is insane! I just hope I can make a decent looking white player, even if he has to have a black guy's voice for the press conferences. :p

I played the demo of NBA2k11 last night, it's a lot of fun

I also may have just accidently ordered Fifa 11 :p
I'm going to regret this when i'm eating out-of-date wheatabix for breakfast lunch and dinner, but at least i'll have something to take my mind off of it :lol:

If both games have fully customisable controls I'll probably match up control schemes to help make adjusting playing between the two much easier.

Latest posts