• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Fifa 11

Loving it so far!
Only ****le is the commentary sometimes says the wrong thing (i win a corner, they say its the oppositions throw in and things like that)

I also like the little details they've added, like actually having to sign your contract, and getting messages from the boss on be a pro

Won 1-0 on my only game last night, beat Real Madrid with Liverpool. Win.

My disc just died :(
Finished a game, it went to go back to the main screen and said "Disc Scratched" i took the disc out and its got a big circular scratch on it =/
Now it won't get past the "EA Sports: It's in the game" bit - got to return it to amazon now, so no game for me for like a week :(

Please would somone do something for me:

Please check the Aberdeen team, and look for Darren Mackie, and post his position and level

My disc just died :(
Finished a game, it went to go back to the main screen and said "Disc Scratched" i took the disc out and its got a big circular scratch on it =/
Now it won't get past the "EA Sports: It's in the game" bit - got to return it to amazon now, so no game for me for like a week :(

Oh my god, thats not what I wanted to hear, pre-ordered mine from Amazon on 24th September, it didn't come today so I sent them an angry email. i hope that their Fifa 11 games aren't dodgy as I've ordred loads of games off them in the past and they've been fine. Been waiting long enough for it, couldn't stick all the fuss of having to send it off and wait longer again. I'm hoping its just a fault for the one that you've bought and not all of them.

That's very selfless of you! :p

Oh and Lord Hope, I hate to be pedantic but your signature is nagging me. Aberdeen won the European Cup Winners' Cup, not the European Cup. I realise you probably wanted to get away with that, but I'm onto you ;)

Well, the update has ruined it. The Demo was excellent, but the game is more like Fifa 09 and has that annoying rubber-band difficulty (you know, when it's obvious the computer is about to score even when they have the ball in their own half). It's a massive backwards step after World Cup.

Very disappointed.

That's very selfless of you! :p

Oh and Lord Hope, I hate to be pedantic but your signature is nagging me. Aberdeen won the European Cup Winners' Cup, not the European Cup. I realise you probably wanted to get away with that, but I'm onto you ;)

Bah! What's the difference, they still beat Hamburg in the super cup, whom had an easier route in their path to their final than Aberdeen had in theirs.

At the end of the day, you're just jealous :p

Bah! What's the difference, they still beat Hamburg in the super cup, whom had an easier route in their path to their final than Aberdeen had in theirs.

Jealous of Aberdeen? Theo Snelders is a hero! Apart from that it's a club not worth mentioning haha

I'm a Man U fan :p

Oh my god, thats not what I wanted to hear, pre-ordered mine from Amazon on 24th September, it didn't come today so I sent them an angry email. i hope that their Fifa 11 games aren't dodgy as I've ordred loads of games off them in the past and they've been fine. Been waiting long enough for it, couldn't stick all the fuss of having to send it off and wait longer again. I'm hoping its just a fault for the one that you've bought and not all of them.
They've sent me out another one already, expected delivery date of tomorrow :D
I just have to return my damaged one (freepost) by Oct 31st or else i get charged for the replacement

They've sent me out another one already, expected delivery date of tomorrow :D
I just have to return my damaged one (freepost) by Oct 31st or else i get charged for the replacement

Fair play, thats decent of them, just to take your word for it and send a new copy out for you before they'd received the faulty one. I've looked on my account and it said estimated delivery 6th October so I'm not best happy! Amazon replied to my email and said because I opted for the free delivery it would take longer but I though because I ordered it on 24th September that they would post it in time for today.

That's pants that is =/
Has it been shipped? You could cancel and pick it up in a supermarket/games shop tomorrow instead?

Well it says dispatched Estimated Delivery 6th October, hopefully it comes before then because I can't wait that long. I would've just did what you said and cancelled it and bought from supermarket but I had a £20 gift certificate for amazon so it only cost me just over £15 in cash. Definitely would've cancelled it otherwise.

Well, the update has ruined it. The Demo was excellent, but the game is more like Fifa 09 and has that annoying rubber-band difficulty (you know, when it's obvious the computer is about to score even when they have the ball in their own half). It's a massive backwards step after World Cup.

Very disappointed.

I have rugby gaming friends who have never played a footie game since before JLR...anyway a couple of months ago they bought FifaWC...and they said it was simply...AMAZING! I have never played the world cup version but now I am wondering if that is the real deal here.

If what I have heard is true then I wouldn't have bothered to order Fifa 11. Can anybody confirm that Wales aren't in the game again? I heard rumours that they were definitely going to be in this years Fifa and fully licensed, but after a google search I've read that they aren't in the game. Is this true? And also are Tottenham 5*?

Latest posts