• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Madden NFL '11 Thread

I'm going to have to practise a different tactic for when we play,
I've only played online once, but blitzing all day, every day, doesn't work in the real world :lol:

I'm going to have to practise a different tactic for when we play,
I've only played online once, but blitzing all day, every day, doesn't work in the real world :lol:

But it's fun!

In Madden'10 you could send all people on the Blitz and then the O-Line could not cope and would allow defenders through for an easy sack.

I'm getting quite a bit of lag on online on the kicking,
I've never missed a conversion offline, but just missed two online because i cnouldnt get the accuracy right =/

I know it lags a bit, but missing a PAT takes something special :p (Not saying I haven't done it...)

How did the matches go?

Lost one 28 - 13, the second match was 6 - 6 in the third quarter and the other guy disconnected =/
That match was rrreeeaaalllyyyy laggy though, so he might've just lost connection rather than quit

Went back to offline after that, upped the difficulty on my Franchise to All-Pro halfway through a match against the Baltimore Ravens, went from 38 - 7 up to lose 38 - 40 in one half :lol:
Was finding it too easy on "Pro" or whatever the one down was, so thought I'd up it and adjust

To be honest im finding All-Pro and All-Madden more challenging than in previous versions.

I'm using My Skill, and getting about 40/60 W/L.

4-10 online though, and 2 of those were from quitters. Could've been 5, but my carer knocked out the cable when I was 14-7 up. :(

Is "My Skill" where the game adjusts to how well you're playing?
Might have to give that a bash, i just got anihilated again...

Is "My Skill" where the game adjusts to how well you're playing?
Might have to give that a bash, i just got anihilated again...

Yes, whatever you do well at it will become more difficult and vice versa.

I overestimated my win ratio, and have now set everything to 7. I can still mess up and lose, but I'm having more fun, whiich is the important thing.

I was losing yesterday, and then the guy got a breakaway touchdown (he though) - ran about 60m down the pitch, started hurdling/jukeing/spinning as he got closer to the line to show off, and got smashed at 90deg by one of my players he didn't see only about 2yds out, fumbled, I recovered, and recovered about 30yds :lol:

Latest posts