TRF_Olyy

English Arrogance
Staff member
TRF Legend
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Sale
After playing the Madden 11 demo, i'm strongly considering trading in BB to get some money off of it, it played so well, the players rushing felt so agile compared to the bulkiness of BB

Did you feel like you were in complete control of the running, though?

In madden? Absolutely, the players felt like guys in fifa, they were probably a bit too agile so that it doesn't seem too realistic, but going from Backbreaker to that they felt like they were usain bolt or something

To me, they felt llike they were on auto-pilot through the line, but they do glide nicely.

I think the camera angle makes it a lot easier in Madden as well, you've got no idea where the defense is coming from on backbreaker (unless it's straight ahead) - makes it more tense/exciting, but harder to evade tackles :p

I've caved. Got a £5 voucher today, couldn't be used on pre-orders, and wouldn't last long, so I've bought Madden.

:D Good on yer,
I'm addicted, i'm on my second season of Be a pro (or whatever it's called) and 3rd on franchise

Quarterback (the only position i knew, really :p ) - Might make a running back though

I have never been a fan of American football, however I bought bb after the demo as it was a good little game to play while waiting for rugby 2012, however my American friend on xbox live persuaded me to trade it in for madden 11 and I must admit I'm not the slightest bit disappointed. The game plays like a dream, it's so smooth and in my opinion more fun to play. Also playing online with my yank chum is helping me learn the game faster as he is teaching me all the ins and outs!

I have never been a fan of American football, however I bought bb after the demo as it was a good little game to play while waiting for rugby 2012, however my American friend on xbox live persuaded me to trade it in for madden 11 and I must admit I'm not the slightest bit disappointed. The game plays like a dream, it's so smooth and in my opinion more fun to play. Also playing online with my yank chum is helping me learn the game faster as he is teaching me all the ins and outs!
Aha, exactly the same as me (-the American friend, I just preferred the Madden demo to the actual BB game)

Got quit on twice today, one I think was a genuine DC, but the other sure as hell wasn't.

(Could a lovely mod split this thread?)

Making a thread for this as we were all just posting about it in the Backbreaker thread :p

Haven't played this for a couple of days (Mafia II caught my interests :p ) but the Madden Moments is quality/maddening (excuse the pun)

I've got two left, one of them i have to return a punt for a TD (something i've never done at any point in the game) the other is to come back from 17down (i think) to win, but there's only 57seconds ond the clock.
I had a hard enough time getting two scores in the earlier ones, where you have 2+mins, so you can get them to punt if you don't get the onside kick, no idea how you're supposed to do this one, as if you get one score, and then they have possession, they just run down the clock taking knees.

Anyone fancy a match sometime? I can only do 2.30-5pm on days I have the right carer in, and I may succumb to control issues, but I'd like to build my confidence about playing online.

Hey guys, I'm trying to decide whether to get this or Backbreaker, I've found real cheap copies of backbreaker on some sites which is real tempting.

I have one question. This is shot from the demo, does any of the following stuff happen in the full game, if so I think Backbreaker might be the go for me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcAMYm0BiWE&feature=uploademail

Only quickly scanned through that video but i've never had any glitch whatsoever in my gameplay,
Though i did have a couple in Backbreaker (tackled the oposition, but it didnt count as a tackle so the play got up, got tackled, got up, got tackled, had to quit in the end as it was just a loop of that)

I'd really reccomend Madden, BB is a decent game but the singleplayer is very short, and the online is nonexistent

This game is very hard to play against people in your friends!
Me and Duckdee have been trying to get a game going for probably 10-15minutes but it's not showing when i join a game he sets up and vice versa, and even when i've set it to a private game, other people join and stuff

Latest posts