Madden or rugby league live

Don't Skip Leg Day

International
TRF Legend
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Northampton
Just a question for any who have played both or either.

I miss playing a sports game and all the rugby union ones are rubbish.

So I wanted a game which is fun and has a good progression carrier mode, I like American football and rugby league so which game had a better longevity and carrier mode/ gameplay to keep someone interested?

Cheers for the response

Haven't bought a Madden game since 25, but they're pretty good. Apparently the guys at 2K are back in the NFL market, so it might be worth holding off till then.

Edit: The Madden career system is very good. You can go as player, coach or owner. You can also do online careers with your mates. If you have an NFL fantasy football team you can import that too. And ultimate team is always good craic.

The Madden career mode is typically detailed and has plenty of depth. Get both if you can as RLL2 is as good a rugby game as you're ever going to play.

Madden 15 is great - There could be a deal on the PS Store for digital download for 19 quid? There was anyway, as that's what I bought - I do know they put the deals back n for so worth checking.

If only a rugby game could be done like Madden 15!!! Never see the same outcome of tackles as they are all ragdoll random - its amazing to see 10 plus players falling over each other in such realism. Also... its VERY pretty ;)

Cheers for the responses, I think I'll get madden and enjoy that or maybe wait until rugby league live 3 comes out (no idea when it's due though) and read the carrier mode reviews.

Back to dragon age inquisition which I find very average.

Cheers for the responses, I think I'll get madden and enjoy that or maybe wait until rugby league live 3 comes out (no idea when it's due though) and read the carrier mode reviews.

Back to dragon age inquisition which I find very average.
I heard rll 3 will be releasing in the next couple of months maybe as early as June though no official date had been set.
Release dates and news will come out early next month at E3 the big video games conference

The Madden career system is very good. I very like it.

Cheers for the info. I've still not brought either. I ended up with red dead redemption which brilliant, played batman arkym which was also brilliant and brought cursed crusader which I've not played yet.

Latest posts