• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Fifa 11

I think I've got my mojo back, yeah baby!.

I can't really explain how it happened but everything just clicked all of a sudden and I went from losing constantly to go on an 11 game unbeaten streak with 8 wins and 3 draws, was insane.

I've decided this year I'm never playing extra time, no matter what.

Just had a few outstanding matches against St.H. The online ranking system appears to be much better then previous incarnations also.

I think I've got my mojo back, yeah baby!.

I can't really explain how it happened but everything just clicked all of a sudden and I went from losing constantly to go on an 11 game unbeaten streak with 8 wins and 3 draws, was insane.

I've decided this year I'm never playing extra time, no matter what.

Good on you bro...gonna get this tomorrow but you won't see me online for a while....gonna practice manual with the All Whites lol! Have a bit of fun trying the impossible.

Finally got a couple of wins with Burton Albion last night :lol:

Also, i just got refunded £7.02 from Amazon because they have a preorder price match, where they refund you the difference if another shop sells it cheaper - Definatley doing my preordering through them in the future!

Loving this so far - heading and crossing improvements really are noticeable, and you really feel the difference between small speedsters and lumbering hulks. Also loving the goal celebrations - feels very dynamic and helps with the atmosphere a lot.

Just doing a Manager Career with Liverpool. Doing really well, top of the league, shed the dead weight and brought some youth players in. Torres is a monster on the game.

Just doing a Manager Career with Liverpool. Doing really well, top of the league, shed the dead weight and brought some youth players in. Torres is a monster on the game.

So you've not been knocked out of the cup by Division 4 strugglers and all the fans aren't too busy outside protesting the ownership rather then cheering inside Anfield?

So you've not been knocked out of the cup by Division 4 strugglers and all the fans aren't too busy outside protesting the ownership rather then cheering inside Anfield?

No quite the opposite ... Theo Walcott is a beast also in the game, can out run any full back.

Not sure if im liking fifa11!! Feels abit slow, in every part of the game!! Menus, loading screens, and I hate having to watch the calender in career mode while waiting for your next match!! Had it for a few weeks now, but suppose gotta keep at it.

I have my doubts about some things as well but still enjoy it.

My main concern is the online part which I think is broken, no emphasis on winning or losing just focused on levels and ranks, its like the game has gone all PC but nothing has changed to fix quitters, in fact there is a problem with failed connections where if your opponent drops out of a game, you get a loss ffs!.

Online just doesn't seem to have a meaning to it now other than just to play it and do your best to enjoy it between all the quitters. Kinda lame in that way and nearly had enough. Plus this online pass **** is so annoying...I dunno, I like this game but its as if they went forward some and back in others....probably just so they have some improvements to tweak next years game for lol....

Good news is COD Black Ops is out in a couple weeks so may can't wait to give that a good going over. Will be the first Cod I take seriously since the Modern Warfare. Can't wait!.

The callender loading thing annoys me too, especially when it's transfer season.
Nowhere near as bad as Madden 11 though, takes a bout 5minutes to get through the off season, it's mad.

Not sure if I'm going to get Black Ops or not, i got MoH the other day, and despite the singleplayer taking about 3.5minutes to complete the online is really really really really good. Might wait for a bit after CoD comes out then trade in MoH if reviews are good enough/i get bored of the online :p

I'll probably get MOH on the cheap if the Multi is pretty good.

Can't wait for Black ops though, gonna be awesome!.

Fifa WC is way better online than Fifa 11, which I agree is pretty poor.

I think that's because it's more difficult. A lot of people don't like FIFA 11 because the controls and Personality+ engine makes it more difficult

What's different with the controls? They're identical so far as I'm concerned.

I think this game is just taking way more time to get fully adjusted to the new features for me. It seems the more I play with the custom tactics I'm finding more ways to strengthen my defense and counter long ballers or those who like to run up the sideline and cross in...frustrates them big time thus leading to counter attacks.

Love the game again LOL!...just wish there weren't so many damn draws... got about five times more draws than wins but mostly because I refuse to play extra time as I tended to lose most of them in Fifa 10....oh well gotta step up on attack I guess.:)

Arseholes who pick the GK in team-play mode then **** off up front do my ******* head in. That is all for today.

I keep having odd runs of form. Unbeaten in 7 yesterday, lost 4 since.

Latest posts