• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Fifa 13

:mad:I FOUND MY PROBLEM :mad:

it was my F&^*%^$ CAMERA VIEW I USED, the F^&*@# "TELE CAM" :wall:

what i did when i srated FIFA12 and FIFA13... i didn't play the game as is... the 1st thing i do is change the settings to what i want...

This inclused changing the camera from the default "Broadcast Tele" to just the "TELE" cam, cuz i like being a distance from the field...

so last ning i spend like 3hours changing settings and testing, but i'd didn't help much.. so i desided...fck it... i'm going to reset everything... 1 by 1 and test...

that is how i manage te sort this out!!!

NOW FIFA is a dream... i can't get enough of it... no wonder everyone else said their game is smooth and mine isnt' :?

how weird is that??? a fcking camera making the game feel stiff... i must say, fifa12 still feels beter than 13, i prefer playing fifa12 still, as the game feels a bit smoother, but i think fifa13 has a new dribbling system and will be fixed with updates or in fifa14...

you guys can maybe change the camera to "TELE" then you can see what i'm talkiong about the game feeling stiff... :( it doesn't makes sense how can a camera view adjust movement the way it does!!! :wall:

to think i played fifa12 on this "tele" cam for more then a year :( :wall: and if you do have this cam, i suggest you change from "Tele" to "Broadcast Tele" the default...

:mad:I FOUND MY PROBLEM :mad:

it was my F&^*%^$ CAMERA VIEW I USED, the F^&*@# "TELE CAM" :wall:

what i did when i srated FIFA12 and FIFA13... i didn't play the game as is... the 1st thing i do is change the settings to what i want...

This inclused changing the camera from the default "Broadcast Tele" to just the "TELE" cam, cuz i like being a distance from the field...

so last ning i spend like 3hours changing settings and testing, but i'd didn't help much.. so i desided...fck it... i'm going to reset everything... 1 by 1 and test...

that is how i manage te sort this out!!!

NOW FIFA is a dream... i can't get enough of it... no wonder everyone else said their game is smooth and mine isnt' :?

how weird is that??? a fcking camera making the game feel stiff... i must say, fifa12 still feels beter than 13, i prefer playing fifa12 still, as the game feels a bit smoother, but i think fifa13 has a new dribbling system and will be fixed with updates or in fifa14...

you guys can maybe change the camera to "TELE" then you can see what i'm talkiong about the game feeling stiff... :( it doesn't makes sense how can a camera view adjust movement the way it does!!! :wall:

to think i played fifa12 on this "tele" cam for more then a year :( :wall: and if you do have this cam, i suggest you change from "Tele" to "Broadcast Tele" the default...

Lol!! Rookie mistake...

Ok im considering buying this even though im financially skint... i need to know the following:

1) is FUT any better then before
2) How good is career mode
3) Are there any new skills
4) will someone buy me the game :)

Ok im considering buying this even though im financially skint... i need to know the following:

1) They've added a season mode and there is new ways to make coins faster but I haven't really been interested in UT since about February.
2) Career mode has improved loads imo, can't get enough of it I currently have two on the go. A Newcastle UTD one with the LADS and a much more serious Leicester City career. :D
3) Not sure I don't use skillz too much I have one or two tricks but that's about it. There is a bigger array of those flick pass things though.
4) I'd like to help but Fifa kind of broke me. :D

I approach the right analogue stick to this game the way I do fighting games - I just mash it and wing it 99% of the time and hope for the best.

Always feel that skill moves are a bit of a cheap way to beat the defence, probably just because my play style is keep the ball and pass it round everywhere
I really want to buy Fifa 13 atm, but my god games are so damn expensive here! I wat to get Borderlands 2 as well, but both it and Fifa are going for €56ish at it's daft, especially since my mate picked up Borderlands 2 for £35 the other day! Anyone know anywhere in Germany/Europe in general that does good prices on games?

Doesn;t help that i dont currently own a TV atm either...

1) The coins you collect can be used to buy a bunch of things, and the one thing I buy now is the Vintage Kits for certain teams.
2) Career Mode is awesome!! You can now be an international coach while coaching a club, and there's a lot of little updates from fifa 12. After each game, one of the commentators gives you updates on who played, and also tells you that who is playing against who...
3) A lot of new skills, some very easy to do, by just using the right analog or R1 (on PS3). when you pass an air-ball to a player and he collects it in the air, by flicking the right analog he can flick the ball over his head, enabling him to perform a bicycle kick. There's also a lot more fake shot variants. some where he fakes to shoot and then gives a little pass to the closest player...
4) Between Fifa 13, Assassins Creed 3 and Hitman Absolution, I'm broke for the rest of the year, sorry mate...

Last edited:
Meant to ask too, with the international teams now being in manager mode (finally! Sidhe were miles ahead of them with that!) anyone know if its possible to add a user created international team (like Wales) and become their manager?

Bugger. Oh well time to plan what other crappy international team that I'll lead to World Cup glory...

Latest posts