• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

FiFA 12

How the he'll do you take penalties?!?

I've never had a problem with them, not even FIFA 11, but now every shot I take goes either wide or straight to the keeper. I've scored onof out of at least 10. And I can't find the practice mode thing, any help?

Last edited:
How the he'll do you take penalties?!?

I've never had a problem with them, not even FIFA 11, but now every shot I take goes either wide or straight to the keeper. I've scored onof out of at least 10. And I can't find the practice mode thing, any help?

I've had that problem, usually it only takes a little flick to either side, but you have to hold it across to either side to get it in the corners. Tip, in arena go to the penalty box, press left or right on the D-pad then hold left trigger, that brings up a circle showing where you're aiming that might help.

Tryed this game. I'm not a fan of football, but it's a gr8 game.
I'm playing creer with Shamrock Rovers.

I've had that problem, usually it only takes a little flick to either side, but you have to hold it across to either side to get it in the corners. Tip, in arena go to the penalty box, press left or right on the D-pad then hold left trigger, that brings up a circle showing where you're aiming that might help.

Thanks for the tip, playing on pc so will have to press around for that button (the listed controls are screwed up on mine for some reason.)

I'm Slowly getting the hang of this game, but I had to go a difficulty level down from Fifa 11. In Fifa 11 I played on World Class but on Fifa 12 i play on Professional, and for me, the difficulties are still harder than Fifa 11's.

I Play on the PS3 and have a real difficulty in scoring goals... most of my matches end in 0-0 draws. I like to play with quick small passes between players and crosses inside the box to score, but this new defence system just stops me in my tracks every bloody time. a guy like Theo Walcott has trouble getting past slower Defenders when playing on the wing and a strong guy like Dzeko can't hold the ball when dribbling...

Does anyone have any tips regarding scoring?

I pretty much got the defending sorted out, even though it's really frustrating when you have enough defenders in the box and you control the defender at the corner and the attacking team just runs back to the half way line and then tries again. Yesterday I played with AC Milan vs Lazio on 6 minutes per half and the first 4 minutes was Lazio doing this over and over and over... it was soo bloddy frustrating and to me EA sports are trying to make the game tooo technical and isn't so much fun as fifa 11. that being said, I love the new career mode...

The daily challenges scenario are the best part i'm finding. Particularly as finding a spare 30 minutes isn't easy and they hot the spot perfectly.

For Football lovers there is no best simulation ever.this game is amazing and i have played all the previous versions of this game but every new version comes with new modifications and with the best changes.

Zombie Games

Last edited:

Latest posts