• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

FIJI vs Wales

I really don't understand what is going on here.

Was there no preparation?
Are there no tactics?

It seems as if nearly everyone is off form......

Good for Fijian Rugby though......

Come on Fiji, Wales are on the rack, playing negative rugby, this could be your day.

Stephen Jones did quite a good off that 'kick' by the Fijian number 7.

edit-****

Peel is playing like Phillips last week, DREADFUL first half, a sublime second!

29 - 25 to Wales. COME ON!!!!

29-31 now. Great match, but if Fiji just had that bit of fitness and professionalism, then Wales are in a creek minus paddle.

INTERCEPTION TRY!!!!!!! Good God the commentator practically burst his lungs shouting!! 34 - 31 to Wales, Jones again misses the kick via the post...3rd time!

THEY GOT THE TRY

FIJI

34 36

NICKY LITTLE WITH THE 2 POINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FIJI!

f*** that looked like a medial ligament snap, I hope to god Little is alright.

Probably one of the best games i've ever seen

Hats off to the Fijian team and congrats to every Fijian here! :mellow: :wah:

f*** that looked like a medial ligament snap, I hope to god Little is alright.

Probably one of the best games i've ever seen

Incredible that the referee let Fidji scratch on the ground the ball as for me there was 2 red rucks did you see that or am I wrong ???

Incredible that the referee let Fidji scratch on the ground the ball as for me there was 2 red rucks did you see that or am I wrong ???

All i can say is Southern!
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
play a differnent to the RULES. . . ..

Great game!

Do they still have those French revolution guillotines around? Heads are finally going to roll...

Nicky Little I am in awe. I hope he gets better and plays more amazing matches for Fiji!

This is Fijis day, this is not about Professional teams like All Blacks, Australia and Wales. This is flair passion and most of all, great rugby winning.

I am in as good a mood as when England won the World Cup.

As a neutral this was an absolutely fascinating game to watch and if this World Cup hasn't proved that the smaller nations deserve to play more international rugby, nothing will.

I feel sorry for Wales but there's no denying that they just haven't been good enough this time around.

fiji are a very very dirty side and should have been discinplined more severely. but hats of, they were the much better side!!

i can honestly say tht i have never ever felt as low as this ever!!

GUTTED!!

Jenks has got to go. Nearly finished last in the 6n, a shambles summer tour, terrible WC warm-up matches & a shocking defeat to Fiji.

Congrats to Fiji, they deserved the win.

im absolutely in tears here

i aint ashamed, being welsh means more to me than anything, id die for my country!!

this is just awful

what a game!!!!! well done to fiji played much better than wales! HA!

FIJI ALL THE WAY NOW! :D

they got south africa next! who knows ? :p