• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Final 30 man Bok squad for June Tests

Yeah I read about that too, so is Pietersen apparently (allthough on form I think we've got better wingers right now then JP, I'm hoping he can pick his game up)

Yea its ridiculous Brits isnt even the squad, for me he was the standout hooker in the S14. He's definetely better than Smit but of course isnt the captain, as its only summer tests they should have found a compromise.

Gutted about lil Ricky :( Its a joke that Conradie is in, he has just been a bench warmer all year and has shown little when he came on. Kockott or Pienaar would have been much better choices,

Gutted about lil Ricky Its a joke that Conradie is in, he has just been a bench warmer all year and has shown little when he came on. Kockott or Pienaar would have been much better choices,[/b]

Welcome to South African rugby. Color, is worth a lot more than skill and merit. Just ask Wayne Julies.

Gutted about lil Ricky Its a joke that Conradie is in, he has just been a bench warmer all year and has shown little when he came on. Kockott or Pienaar would have been much better choices,[/b]

Welcome to South African rugby. Color, is worth a lot more than skill and merit. Just ask Wayne Julies.
[/b]

Correct :bravo:

we are the only country in the world who can't play it's best team but STILL we won the world cup...blame it on apartheid..!

we are the only country in the world who can't play it's best team but STILL we won the world cup...blame it on apartheid..!
[/b]

To be fair, apart from a couple of bench warmers, That was the best possible side we had i reckon... One of the best Springbok teams we have ever had.

[/b]

To be fair, apart from a couple of bench warmers, That was the best possible side we had i reckon... One of the best Springbok teams we have ever had.
[/b]

yea gotta admit that was a pretty good squad, but when u brought up that colour and merit thing i just wanted to add what i thought aswell :p

Just watched the news and Schalk Brits is still training with the squad! I really hope he gets in the mix at some stage this year. I didn't notice any other tag alongs though

Just watched the news and Schalk Brits is still training with the squad! I really hope he gets in the mix at some stage this year. I didn't notice any other tag alongs though [/b]

Wahey ! :bravo:

I wonder if Div isn't thinking of giving him a run in the Italy test ?

I know he's using the excuse of possible hooker injuries for keeping him there, but I think a test match might be on the cards for old Brtiz. :)

Latest posts