• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Finally!!!

E

EVOL

Finally I am now the proud father of one little girl by the name of Navara Love

Born October 16th 2006 at 8pm weighing 8lbs 10oz or 3.91kg
my partner Lieveling (sounds fancier than girlfriend) was in labour for 16 hours before giving birth.

Shes still in hospital at the moment because Navara is having trouble breastfeeding but all is fine

well Im happy as, so off to sleep so I can get up early and get back to them, see ya

Liev and her bundle O' joy
17102006(005).jpg

Wow, good weight too. Top stuff Evol, all the best to Navara and Lieveling!

Hope shes away feeding in no time. Love that classic big yawn pose of hers!

Well done m8! Congratulations! I may only be 17 and know nothing of being a father, but i know this, incorporating rugby into the childs upbringing is paramount! lol.

Have a good 1 cya later

Finally I am now the proud father of one little girl by the name of Navara Love

Born October 16th 2006 at 8pm weighing 8lbs 10oz or 3.91kg
my partner Lieveling (sounds fancier than girlfriend) was in labour for 16 hours before giving birth.

Shes still in hospital at the moment because Navara is having trouble breastfeeding but all is fine

well Im happy as, so off to sleep so I can get up early and get back to them, see ya
[/b]

Yay!!!!!!!!!

Chuffed for the three of you. Congrats to the Evol family!

It's enough to make you broody aint it!

Well done mate welcome to being a father!!! :cheers:

Newborn...ah those were the days......babies change people.....turned me into a pacifist lol!

The things you have to look forward to in the nest 18 months....ahhhh...those were the days.

- lying next to bubs alone while mum is out. Looking at her as she lies there sleeping....knowing that it only you in that moment of time that she trusts in the whole world.

- carrying her around and showing her things in the environment. Watching her little eyes adjust for the first time to simple things like trees, walls, etc

- looking at her while she looks at you and acknowledges her recognition of you as someone safe by not crying for mum. When you get to this stage you really start to change as a person.

so many special "first time memories" that you will experience with her. You go Dad!!!!