• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Fixing bugs

C

Coldplayer

Sorry if this has been posted before but how come i cant sprint using up+left button??? also when im running to the left it seems even though i dont press the down button im going down......

Thanks

I use to play with a keyboard and it use to do the same. It's something to do with the keyboard can't do angles by pressing the directional keys it's not the game.

hmm Up and right sprint work...both down sprints work....But whats really weird is running right or left u always go down...like the player doesnt look to be running down but its kinda like the field is tilted down...

Well I use a Ps2 controller now and it works good. You might have to switch to a joypad or something because for a game like Rugby the keyboards just really not that good.

You can get a patch to turn off the intro but best thing to do is just download the MUP it's in there somewhere.

i downloaded and applied it but now the intros even longer it added even more stuff...any ideas? also how do i dummy pass?

i believe you dummy pass with 2 quick pushes of the pass buttons. like i have A and D as my respective left and right pass buttons. to do a dummy pass i have to go AD or DA really quickly. it's not easy but i hardly do it anyway.

meh kinda used to my keyboard
[/b]
It's not a game bug, it's because you don't have a gaming keyboard. In Need for Speed you can't hit nitros and turn left at the same time either. My one mate got some fancy thing called a 'Z board' gaming keyboard, which fixed the prob.

thanks for clearing that up...anyone know about fixing the intros....and how do i add a star to a player with woosaahs editor?

thanks for clearing that up...anyone know about fixing the intros....and how do i add a star to a player with woosaahs editor? [/b]

if you put ^ after the players name in the editor, it will show up as a star in the game. however this does not give the player the attributes of a star player it simply displays a star on the player

also how come when i scrum or anything near the sideline like 1/10 times the SH just picks it outta the scrum and pass's it to a forward which isnt there...like i dont press anything and he pass's it across the sideline.....

Latest posts