Flavell Joins The Blues Again For Super14

• Thread starter THE CHIROPRACTOR101
  • Start date
T

THE CHIROPRACTOR101

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
Flavell signs for Blues

15.10.05 1.00pm

Troy Flavell will be back in blue in the Super 14 next year after signing with the Auckland union.

Flavell was always due to head back from Japan to New Zealand early next year, and was understood to be keen on settling in the Auckland area.

Though he may also play in the new NPC premier division, it is likely to be only for a few appearances.

The signing indicates Flavell will be back in the test frame as he would not otherwise have had the Super 14 carpet rolled out for him.

His old province, North Harbour, is a non-Super 14 based Union.

- NEWSTALK ZB[/b]

ok..so i guess we gonna lose some talent again with his inclusion i only its not haiu,kaino or williams

get rid of angus mcdonald or collins....

macdonald is having a superb season. drop collins. even though i think flavell is a top class player, i wish he didnt come here. weve got too many good loosies/locks in auckland atm - especially when it comes into the super 14.

so hes going to auckland in the npc? cause counties would suit him better, and need him more.

4. Flavell
5. A. Williams
6. Kaino
7. Braid
8. N Williams

18. Rawlison
19. MacDonald

Thats the best situation I can think of...

Maybe we can loan him out to some other Union during the NPC in return for a Flyhalf

yeah hes going to play for auckland in the npc. someone is going to make way for him in super 14 and in npc i guess somone might get loaned out.

na i think rippers right, with macdonald on the bench, since he can play lock, flanker and no.8, so he can cover anywhere. i dont think he (flavell) will be in the starting lineup yet, because rawlensons form has been outstanding, and he too will work his way in.

4)rawlison
5)a. willaims
6)kaino
7)braid
8)n. willams

sub: macdonald, flavell/haiu

i cant say that haiu should be in the blues, because this is his first year of npc, and when youve got 5-6 other players who are also very good, but also alot more experiacned, it should be a dissadvantage for him

Originally posted by sambad5@Oct 15 2005, 02:15 PM
na i think rippers right, with macdonald on the bench, since he can play lock, flanker and no.8, so he can cover anywhere. i dont think he (flavell) will be in the starting lineup yet, because rawlensons form has been outstanding, and he too will work his way in.

4)rawlison
5)a. willaims
6)kaino
7)braid
8)n. willams

sub: macdonald, flavell/haiu

i cant say that haiu should be in the blues, because this is his first year of npc, and when youve got 5-6 other players who are also very good, but also alot more experiacned, it should be a dissadvantage for him
I take what I said back

4. MacDonald ©
5. A. Williams
6. Kaino
7. Braid
8. N. Williams

18. Rawlison
19. Flavell

i recon hopefull blues members from auckland and north harbour
*[]=injury covering
1 woodcock [afoa]
2 mealamu
3 taumoepeau [afoa]
4 a williams [mika]
5 flavel [mika]
6 kaino [flavel]
7 braid [t.harding]
8 a macdonald [n.williams]
9 devine [polu]
10 lavea [mcalister]
11 rockocoko [nacewa]
12 mcalister [tuitupo]
13 tuitavaki [tipoki]
14 howlett [nacewa]
15 ward [atiga]
16 ?? joe ward ?? might need to draft*
17 afoa
18 mika
19 n.willams
20 poluneongaga
21 tipoki
22 tuitupo

23 rawlinson (lock)
24 moa (halfback)
25 atiga (utility)
26 nacewa (utility)
27 t.harding (flanker)
28 haiu (lock)

16. Whitcombe (unless his Neck injury keeps him out longer)

and please - Shoot yourself for starting Lavea.

Latest posts