• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Flu!

D

DC

Going around here, i think i've caught it since friday ive had a fever, headache, sore throat, cough, runny nose

It's horrible

Feels like im dying!!

Anyone else suffering/suffered through one this year?

L

Laetca

Knock on wood, never had the flu in my life. That I can remember that is, I'd have to ask my parents.

Drink Chicken Noodle soup, scientists once discovered it actually helps your body defeat Flu.

Should have gotten your flu shot.

S

sambãd5

how do you know when you have bird flu?

when you snease you go "aahh-choo picock"

M

melon

Knock on wood, never had the flu in my life. That I can remember that is, I'd have to ask my parents.

Drink Chicken Noodle soup, scientists once discovered it actually helps your body defeat Flu.

Should have gotten your flu shot. [/b]
Unless I'm very much mistake, influenza stays in the system for exactly 7 days, no matter what.

O

O'Rothlain

Yeah, it's gone around Oklahoma like Mad. I've caught two seperate things...and I rarely get ill. It's been frustrating.

M

Maccaweeny

how do you know when you have bird flu?

when you snease you go "aahh-choo picock"
[/b]

It's one of those jokes that are so lame you just have to giggle.

R

RC

I don't have the flu, but i've got the something-irritating-in-the-back-of my-throat-that-makes-me-cough-every-few-minutes and a runny nose.

R

Rembrandt

Had 3 in a row about a month back, kept me out of work for a week, which is no bloody good when you're a temp worker, had to use all my holiday pay to make rent that month

S

sambãd5

<div class='quotemain'> i always knew you were gay... [/b]

That's only 'cause your boyfriend tells you so.
[/b][/quote]

and hes only my boyfriend because i could give him what he needed.

Latest posts