• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Fly Half Dilema

B

Bullitt

Right, I'm in the world league and I made a f*** up. Whurps.

Basically, my Fly half was ******* me off (the crap one the game starts you off with, Heffler), so I sold him and bought Reihana to take over Fly Half dutys. So far so good as he's a fantastic runner, passer and tatical kicker. But unlike real life, he's a god awful penalty kicker in the game.

Now, who would you all suggest I could bring in as a back to take over kicking duties, remembering also I could use a centre or a wing as I wanna keep reihana in his current position.

Henry Paul, inside centre or flyhalf. good goal kicker and general all rounder. he plays for Gloucseter

Gavin Henson, outside half, inside or outside center and full back and one hell of a kicker!!

Originally posted by Flamingo@Mar 14 2005, 05:42 AM
Gavin Henson, outside half, inside or outside center and full back and one hell of a kicker!!
What he said.

Made a change of plan...

I had Johnny Howard at SH and Reihana at FH with no decent kicker, so...

I brought in Jason Robinson, John Rudd, The Chiropractor and Paul Grayson.

Now my backs are looking as..

......................Johnny Howard

........................................Paul Grayson

....Lima, Some randon crap player, John Rudd, Bruce Reihana,

........................................ Jason Robinson

Big hits and running rugby is the order of the day!
<
<
<

What level are u playing on because it seems real easy to get players can u sell the old player for points in this one.

Playing on Medium

You don't sell players, just release them and make way for new ones that you buy.

Umaga has no handling on this game he drops EVERYTHING!!it makes me mad because he is great in real life

I would stick with henson and BOD to be honest with u as they are going to be the lions center partnership!!

Just a small question lying in the back of my head..

Why not Cohen in the centre
<

Because he is shockingly awful he cant get in the england side!!! and look how they are doing!!! no offence just making a point!

Originally posted by Flamingo@Mar 14 2005, 09:09 AM
Because he is shockingly awful he cant get in the england side!!! and look how they are doing!!! no offence just making a point!
Um - he's f***ing awsome in the game.

I just couldn't afford him.

Now now, flamingo..Just cus u dont favour Cohen much..doesnt mean you have to be *****y.

Originally posted by Flamingo@Mar 14 2005, 09:12 AM
obviously not a biase point of view!!!
No, honestly, he is a really good player in this game.

And if you really knew your rugby and saw what a players form is like, you would know he's played some blinding rugby in recent weeks.

True True!! wat i dont get i know this is going off subject but after matt dawson came on for england on sat they looked much sharper!! y dont they start him hes a better leader than ellis and i fink hes a better player!! sorry again for going off subject!

Originally posted by Teh Mite+Mar 14 2005, 09:19 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Teh Mite @ Mar 14 2005, 09:19 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Flamingo
@Mar 14 2005, 09:12 AM
obviously not a biase point of view!!!
No, honestly, he is a really good player in this game.

And if you really knew your rugby and saw what a players form is like, you would know he's played some blinding rugby in recent weeks. [/b]
I agree, he surely has!

Latest posts