• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Foo Fighters - Wembley - June 2008

G

getofmeland

Well the Tickets Sold out in 11 minutes today for the first date announced and a secondary date was announced minutes later...

The Foo's will be following up on their successful stint at Live Earth with hopefully another explosive performance...

Only a few details have been announced so far, but the key one is that the stage will be in the centre of the pitch and there will be Fans Right round the stadium, as far as I am aware there is NO Golden Circle.... Also it has been hinted the stage will rotate so that fans can see everything...

I will be attending this, and I honestly can't wait because Grohl and the gang will put on a performance that is certainly going to ROCK the foundations of Wembley...

So One thing to look forward to next summer :)

Anyone else going?

Lucky ******** - although Foo Fighters will have to step it up if they are to top Muse's performances at Wembley form what i've seen - the photos and clips from that gig look like it had the greatest stage design i've ever seen... and they had dancing robots for Supermassive Blackhole.

Well If what has been said is true, I can see this being a landmark gig, and I can't wait for the Support Acts to be announced, especially as it kicks off at 1pm and I don't expect foo's on till at least 5pm...

Also bar Led Zeppelin... Foo Fighters and Muse to me are the Two Must See Bands at this moment in time...

Dang, just heard about the proposed Foo Fighters stage design - multiple walkways and everything.

At least we know another new Foo Fighters DVD will be coming out, which is a good thing I guess, although nothing would beat being there.

Support Acts should be good knowing Dave Grohl - he got mother f***ing Motorhead for gods sake for Hyde Park! Queens of the Stone Age will no doubt be there.

Dang, just heard about the proposed Foo Fighters stage design - multiple walkways and everything.

At least we know another new Foo Fighters DVD will be coming out, which is a good thing I guess, although nothing would beat being there.

Support Acts should be good knowing Dave Grohl - he got mother f***ing Motorhead for gods sake for Hyde Park! Queens of the Stone Age will no doubt be there. [/b]

yeah, and hopefully they can get the D4 to open for them :lol: :toss:

Nice, just seen Muse for 2nd time this year, so dead keen to see the other top must-see band the Foos come May in Aukalofa...

They confirmed they are coming than?

The new setlists the Foo's are playing are awesome, they've played Wattershed and Weenie Beenie from the self ***led album this week in the UK tour.

Latest posts