• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Football is better than Rugby - FACT

Status
Not open for further replies.
More people buy Nickleback albums than Tool albums too.
I know which is one better though.

more people buy Britney Spears albums than Morbid Angel ones. Interesting, fascinating world. World of shhit.
"World of sickness
Blessed are we to taste
This life of sin"

more people buy Britney Spears albums than Morbid Angel ones. Interesting, fascinating world. World of shhit.
"World of sickness
Blessed are we to taste
This life of sin"

Unfortunately that sounds like the type of stuff I despise...

I think a fair way to see who the superior athletes are would be say take the NZ rugby team and the Brazillian Soccer team and pit them against one another in every event in the Olympic games.

My bets are on the Kiwis.

Unfortunately that sounds like the type of stuff I despise...

Yep- different strokes for different folks.
I think that accurately sums up this thread really.

If the oxygen thief that started this thread wants to watch overpaid mincers prance around and theatrically fall over whenever someone enters their personal space, that's his perogative.

All I can say is that he must be pretty desperate for human interaction to come onto a rugby site and start (what is tantamount to) a "my dad could beat up your dad" type argument.

I think a fair way to see who the superior athletes are would be say take the NZ rugby team and the Brazillian Soccer team and pit them against one another in every event in the Olympic games.

My bets are on the Kiwis.

Exactly.

Yep- different strokes for different folks.
I think that accurately sums up this thread really.

If the oxygen thief that started this thread wants to watch overpaid mincers prance around and theatrically fall over whenever someone enters their personal space, that's his perogative.

All I can say is that he must be pretty desperate for human interaction to come onto a rugby site and start (what is tantamount to) a "my dad could beat up your dad" type argument.

HEY! My dad could totally beat up your dad.

Two words, showing why rugby is better.

The fans.

Two words, showing why rugby is better.

The fans.
The stats don't really support that statement, in the vast majority of the planet, although rugby supporters can sing better I would imagine.

The stats don't really support that statement, in the vast majority of the planet, although rugby supporters can sing better I would imagine.

Stats on best fans?
What criteria do they use to measure that particular statistic?

I think Rich Taff has a point.
I mean just compare Rich Taff with MrIHateRugby (or what ever the name of that complete vegetable that started this thread is)
No contest.

Attendance, spending, general engagement , number registered coaches. I don't know, what do you think?ihterugby did engage decent argument beyond about his view, although implying all rugby players are unfit is a little inaccurate.

Stats on best fans?
What criteria do they use to measure that particular statistic?

I think Rich Taff has a point.
I mean just compare Rich Taff with MrIHateRugby (or what ever the name of that complete vegetable that started this thread is)
No contest.
Sparkly cowboy hats and daffodil headcoverings. Wales win.

Attendance, spending, general engagement , number registered coaches. I don't know, what do you think?ihterugby did engage decent argument beyond about his view, although implying all rugby players are unfit is a little inaccurate.

No he didn't.
All he did was spout off numbers of viewers/participants, and make woefully inaccurate "observations" about Rugby players appearance.
None of his arguments support the notion that one game is better than the other, or the fans of one are better than that other.
Those things are subjective, and cannot be measured.

Just because more people watch the sport, it doesn't make it "better"
I refer you back again to the Nickleback v Tool analogy.

All that that semen receptacle that started this thread did was give a deluded, one-eyed rant.

You're forgetting that just because the majority think something it does not make it fact.
The majority of people on this earth are sheep. And stupid ones at that.
Look at democracy. It's the most ****ed up system in the world , It's very meaning "for the people" has been poisoned.
Your average Joe Soap decides who has the best economic/social/foreign policy and who will apply it the best yet the vast majority haven't a ****ing clue.

Why do I always find myself ranting about politics.

But basically , just because more people like football doesn't make it better. Popularity is not a measure of quality.

Last edited:
"World of sickness
Blessed are we to taste
This life of sin"

lol why the fk did I write those lyrics ?!! I woke up not remembering if it was a dream or if I really did, guess I was less sober than I thought.

I don't need stats to know that I will stop watching rugby altogether the day the fans turn into this:

Last edited by a moderator:
The individual who started this whole conversation does make a very valid point even if is by personal opinion anyone care to debate this ??

The individual who started this whole conversation does make a very valid point even if is by personal opinion anyone care to debate this ??

By signing up to a Rugby forum with a username like he did?

I wouldn't agree with you there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts