• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Football Thread

The look on Messi's face when the fourth went in. Priceless!!!

Completely outplayed Barca tonight. Second only to Istanbul because it's not the final. This one is for the 96.

YNWA sung by the Kop is always special.

That was special. Regardless of who you support or whether you like football.

I love how Suarez' invisible bastardry on Robertson resulted in a sub coming on who went on to score two goals. The karma police were out in force last night.

£142m for Coutinho, who was absolutely anonymous last night, which was used to buy Allison and Van Dijk. Best bit of transfer business Liverpool have done.

Spurs almost making it miracle comeback for a second night in a row.

Miracle come back number 2 complete. Amazing.

All English CL Final!!!

Stuck a tenner on Spurs to qualify pre-game and really regretted it for like 96 minutes

When Wendyball gets it right it does drama like little else.

Massive momentum shifts in both ties. Hope Jones was watching.....two nights conclusive proof that how you finish is more important than how you start.

I was saying there yesterday that I've watched 5 soccer matches in the last week which is abnormally high for me and the worst one had Vincent Kompany scoring one of the best goals I've ever seen. Mad stuff altogether.

Though I'm not too interested in the final now tbh.

OK, so I'm not much of a fan of the round ball game, but I am sure I have never seen a week like this!

Last edited:
Yep and now all English club Europa final. What a week for Premiership clubs.

Madrid's not too bad for the CL, but apparently prices are being hiked up everywhere.

But Baku for a London derby? Surely there should be some contingency to relocate in the event of it being a domestic dust up?

Similar in rugby. The Heineken only got 28,000 when Toulouse and Perpignan met in Dublin.

Latest posts