• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

For anyone who hates Braith Anasta..

I loved that. Both for Anasta getting belted and the oh-so-true point Fitzgibbon had against the ref.

Nice call by the ref. I saw that game, but didn't have the chance to listen to Fitzgibbon arguing. I think he's right about taking care of the punch by Fa'alogo, and also about the penalty against Anasta. I'm a Roosters fan and I too hate him. He should go back to Bulldogs.

How good was Karmichaels Hunts hit on him last night? Ended up breaking his nose, with Hunt on report, but kinda Anastas fault as he fell on his knees before being hit.

How good was Karmichaels Hunts hit on him last night? Ended up breaking his nose, with Hunt on report, but kinda Anastas fault as he fell on his knees before being hit.
[/b]

haven't seen that game, but know the score. it's kind of sad that roosters lost the game, but i'm happy to know Rabbitohs lost too. so anasta got a broken nose? NIIICE

Edit: just watched the game highlights. why in hell was anasta on his knees before the tackle? he's such a whimp.

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

haven't seen that game, but know the score. it's kind of sad that roosters lost the game, but i'm happy to know Rabbitohs lost too. so anasta got a broken nose? NIIICE

Edit: just watched the game highlights. why in hell was anasta on his knees before the tackle? he's such a whimp. [/b][/quote]
Because he fell over...

Because he fell over...
[/b]

i will have to watch the full game to see that. in the highlight it seems like he deliberately tried to get down, but it's a really short clip. thanks for pointing it out! i'll watch the game after i finish downloading some stuff. :)

So many decisions went against us in this game it was just ridiculous... f***ing Broncos. And Gould is right: this new video ref to check strips rule is just f***ing ridiculous! They're turning League into NFL!

I totally agree. I think video checking is a total mistake even in the NFL. Human error is what makes sports HUMAN. This just slows the game down.

took a while to get aroud to watching this video, but

what a f***ing joke!!! that ref should have been taken off the feild! only a sinbin? and they still got awarded a penalty??!! braiths right, hes off his head! what a stupid call. clearly, hes overwhelmed by the situation and should be reffing rwc quater final matches

took a while to get aroud to watching this video, but

what a f***ing joke!!! that ref should have been taken off the feild! only a sinbin? and they still got awarded a penalty??!! braiths right, hes off his head! what a stupid call. clearly, hes overwhelmed by the situation and should be reffing rwc quater final matches
[/b]

you're right about kicking Fa'alogo out of the match, but i think the ref called Braith's foul-play, then Fa'alogo hit him, so he got sinbinned. the best thing is that Fitzgibbon let the ref hear a piece of his mind, and he had a very good point there.

So many decisions went against us in this game it was just ridiculous... f***ing Broncos. And Gould is right: this new video ref to check strips rule is just f***ing ridiculous! They're turning League into NFL!
[/b]
Up your ziggy with a wah wah brush.

Although I think Braith has suspect sexuality at least he is honest. He is going to support Karmichael's verison of events. The only reason why this is even going to the triburnal is because it has to do with the Broncos. If it were a Sydney team they wouldn't bat an eye lid.

OMG did you see Anasta's tackle today? He keeps everyone talking about him week after week. Let's wait for the match review committee to look at that tackle.

I have overcame my hatred for the man, I don't like him though, he can get f***ed for saying Ricky Stuart was the best coach he had been coached under. He must have forgotten all those years of being coached by Folksey, oh and that premiership ring he got at the Bulldogs.

I have overcame my hatred for the man, I don't like him though, he can get f***ed for saying Ricky Stuart was the best coach he had been coached under. He must have forgotten all those years of being coached by Folksey, oh and that premiership ring he got at the Bulldogs. [/b]
I'm sure he remembers Folksey, but Ricky Stuart is a superior coach and that is merely being backed up by Anasta. Its nothing against Steve Folks.

Anasta used to really annoy me, used to think he was overrated but i think this year he's proved a few critics wrong.

haha i do hate anasta but this year hes been playing a lot better.

and his girlfriend is erin mcnaught. which gives us another reason to hate him.

and be extremely jealous

and braith is a shocking name in case no one has notices

Latest posts