• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Who do you you most want to beat in the 6n?

See thread ***le

• Ireland

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • Scotland

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • France

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Wales

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • England

Votes: 13 36.1%
  • Italy (wtf is wrong with you?)

Votes: 3 8.3%

• Total voters

Leonormous Boozer

Fat Boi
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Ireland
Club or Nation
Leinster
Was about to call this "who do you hate the most?" But whilst I want a bit of controversy I'd rather not attract the cretins with it.

One for 6n fans and I think a conversation comes up every few years on here and usually is a split between England and the current strongest sides. There's a lot of hate for Ireland out there on twitter and insta at the moment but not sure hate translates to here where most people seem to be able to separate rugby from their worst and most insecure emotions* (mostly, from what I gather, because they're all dumb enough to watch off the ball and that's on the viewer).

I think it's Scotland for me because them ending our streak would be far worse than England, they'd really really enjoy it and have a right to. It was France for a long time up until probably that Marseilles game, even when they were short they caused us problems until that.

* @TRF_Olyy excluded - bozo

Ireland. Great rugby, but an England victory keeps SB in a job for the next millenium and he causes pages upon pages of entertainment on this forum.

Aki, Lowe, DVM, James Gibson-Park, best players of the last round. There's a common theme there. F@ck it I'm with Olyy i hate everyone not granted the gift of being English.

Last edited:
Ireland atm but that's only because we have them next. In reality I dislike them all the same (maybe except Italy.)

Used to be France, but chose Wales after the last decade of them beating England. Now I just don't care given how **** England are playing.

See I wouldn't mind losing to England by 100 points
200.gif

Ireland. Great rugby, but an England victory keeps SB in a job for the next millenium and he causes pages upon pages of entertainment on this forum.

Aki, Lowe, DVM, James Gibson-Park, best players of the last round. There's a common theme there. F@ck it I'm with Olyy i hate everyone not granted the gift of being English.
Gift or curse?

Wales but honestly I'd take 4 wins out of 5 regularly rather than the opposition. As long as the loss isn't grand slam games where the other team then wins the tournament on points. Those suck.

Latest posts