• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Who do you you most want to beat in the 6n?

See thread ***le

• Ireland

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • Scotland

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • France

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Wales

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • England

Votes: 13 36.1%
  • Italy (wtf is wrong with you?)

Votes: 3 8.3%

• Total voters
Everyone.would love a grand slam every year, but I'm going to vote England just for shits and giggles
Why would a Scot fan vote England you have had our no for quite the time, should really move on and beat someone tough to beat, maybe beating England being the pinnacle of Scotlands ambition is part of the mentality hurdle preventing them being able to progress further.

We could have an option of Josh Adams. Voting for Wales is like picking on a puppy, before throwing it in a sack and then into the canal. Picking on Josh Adams and people who'd even consider a breakfast pizza is perfectly reasonable.

Why would a Scot fan vote England you have had our no for quite the time, should really move on and beat someone tough to beat, maybe beating England being the pinnacle of Scotlands ambition is part of the mentality hurdle preventing them being able to progress further.
I'm English

I'm English

Stand Up Reaction GIF by Xbox

The total inconsistency of that poll with twitter comforts me. Well done ladies and gents.

I'll try to conjure up something far more divisive in the near future. Ideas welcomed.

I'm conflicted...

My instinct says the oppressive England, while wearing my daffodil hat, sipping my beers and face painted for 8 weeks a year.

BUT,

Having worked in Scottish rugby, I really enjoyed beating those toffed nose non Scots. With their south African player pathway private schools etc. I really did prefer Scottish football fans to rugby, I may be a bit too working class lol. I also recognise I saw lots of false Dawn's for them, and a lot of heartbreak against Wales the last 20 years, so as a 90s kid I get their feelings of desperation.

I dislike Dublin on rugby days, it's just so poor a place to travel too for a rugby weekend. And of course everything in global rugby being Dublin based, including most things refs, coinciding with a resurgence in Dublin based rugby feels icky.

I hate that France stole our defence coach, I would have preferred Edward's leading Wales than Pivac, and again Paris isnt a great destination. Also Frances player pathway and pillaging the islands NZ style has really rubbed me up the wrong way!

I seem to spend more time defending Borthwick and England players currently, I dont know wtf is going on with you English on here, winning by 80 points and complaining Stade or Daly drop a ball lol.

Finally Italy, Rome is easily my favourite destination of all 6N, except the obvious best destination Cardiff. Rome doesnt have the empty hollow feeling of Dublin, the logistical issues of Twickenham, the unease feeling of Paris, or the gloom of Edinburgh. It's amazing to get a bit of winter sun like last year, great walk to stadium, lots of travelling fans, Italian fans are my favourite home fans to travel to visit, and like last year the stadio is becoming a proper rugby destination. Big loud crowd etc...

It's all just a shame we are a bit pish at the minute!

On the one hand, France are England's biggest (6N) rivals - and thus the ones I most want to beat.
On the other hand, France provided my gateway in to loving rugby, and are my second team - and thus the ones I most want to come 2nd in the championship.

I know more annoying Welsh fans than from any other country though, so I kinda want to beat them for the sake of a quiet life.

Latest posts