• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

For Talking Rot 2.0

382634d1334633490-official-jf-meme-thread-jesus_says_1332840049509.jpg

Ah, lovely spot. Must get down for a bit of camping while the weather is still acceptable. Maybe this weekend.

I got violent food poisoning from the local Chinese and have spent the last day violently ****ting and puking.
****in' Wicklow.
In other news, I'm off to Trinity.

The true Wicklow experience.

Trinity is real sound. You can be real pretentious and superior while taking a big load of casual drugs and being a degenerate for 4 years. It's the life.

Law or wha?

The true Wicklow experience.

Trinity is real sound. You can be real pretentious and superior while taking a big load of casual drugs and being a degenerate for 4 years. It's the life.

Law or wha?

The only people who seem to reveal their Wicklow experiences are the 1's who go up Wicklow Mountains - And they not good times :D

Got a place to live today! Sharing a room with a very worrisome control freak turn large vegetable when he has a few drinks on him....

Ha I do be out in Galway often so it'll be easy spot you

Business and German. Thankfully a lot of my friends are going there too.

Good luck to you fella! I just finished a degree in German, all I gotta say is the grammar piles up a bit, especially in the 2nd year, but the year abroad is so worth it all!

To double post or quadruple post ... that is the question ...

Any of you pricks around Liverpool? I'm at a conference next week and wouldn't mind having some business expenses pints.

Latest posts