• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

For Talking Rot 2.0

You really want to hear some sh*t?
[video=youtube_share;rg66j0fUbUk]http://youtu.be/rg66j0fUbUk[/video]

Has anyone else ever done the dreaded beer/food poisoning poo? Mine had a green tint to it and smelt like what you'd imagine Susan Boyle would if she slumdog millionaired.

Has anyone else ever done the dreaded beer/food poisoning poo? Mine had a green tint to it and smelt like what you'd imagine Susan Boyle would if she slumdog millionaired.

I haven't, but my old boss used to go on about the time he did a "triple crown" in his girlfriends bed, when drunk, (pi$$, poo, sick).

Good luck to you fella! I just finished a degree in German, all I gotta say is the grammar piles up a bit, especially in the 2nd year, but the year abroad is so worth it all!
Cheers, my German is pretty good. Not entirely certain where my year abroad is yet. Somewhere like Heidelberg.

Cheers, my German is pretty good. Not entirely certain where my year abroad is yet. Somewhere like Heidelberg.

Don't mock it. Heidelburg is ranked among the top 1000 'places to buy beer in Germany'.

Don't mock it. Heidelburg is ranked among the top 1000 'places to buy beer in Germany'.
It is very likely where I'm going.......
Innsbruck in Austria is another option, not sure if I have a say. Trinity has a fair few links, and a really highly rated German department.

Only ever been to Tauplitz(sp?) in Austria, for skiing.
Innsbruck = winter sports uberplace (made up word I know). Enjoy your time anyway :)

Heh, cheers boys.

So anyway, what's opinion on here regarding beards? I fancy growing myself a nice scroobius pip looking thing, but I'm none too fond of the intermediate phase. It has me looking like a cave man.

If you have the genetics to grow a full beard then you have to. It's the law.

Also: Happy Birthday! Everyone knows that people born in October are the best, but September's OK I guess.

Last edited:

It is very likely where I'm going.......
Innsbruck in Austria is another option, not sure if I have a say. Trinity has a fair few links, and a really highly rated German department.

Not actually been to Heidelberg, but have heard really good things about it. I know you get sent there for a training week if do the teaching assistantship year abroad. My girlfriend goes to uni in Germersheim which is the next town over, she said the languages department in Heidelberg is top notch apparently. Can be a bit rural and quiet in that area, but Mannheim, Karlsruhe and Frankfurt aren't too far away if you want to go to some proper cities.

I'd get used to the cold, snowed non stop from November to February when I was out there :D also, if you do the teaching instead of th uni, there's a very good chance you'll end up somewhere in Austria. From what people told me, Irish students had to go through the British Council to organise it all, and for some reason they always get shoved somewhere in rural Austria...

Happy birthday Feic but you're all wrong and December is the best month to be born.

Growing a beard if able will be a legal requirement when I'm Taoiseach. This period will also most likely be met by record levels of emigration.

Anyone had a look at the tickets for the WC? I'm thinking of going to two of the games in Villa Park. SA vs Samoa and Australia vs playoff for 70 pounds seems pretty tasty.

Latest posts