• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

forum moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kinkon89

wtf is a forum moderator?

and why the f*** is chiro being one?

Yeah, I want to take the Northern Hemisphere section...pretty please...with all the gangsters cherries on top...

jealousy is youre downfall monkey...

thats why you are not performing with the chimpanzees at sydneys circus shows my dear intellectual monkey friend kinkon...jus be patient and love everyone...and love will be returned

its called karma sultra

Originally posted by kinkon89@Feb 12 2006, 11:50 PM
wtf is a forum moderator?

and why the f*** is chiro being one?
Because he's nice.

Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101@Feb 12 2006, 08:54 PM

thats why you are not performing with the chimpanzees at sydneys circus shows my dear intellectual monkey friend kinkon...jus be patient and love everyone...and love will be returned

its called karma sultra
no...its called "giving head"

chiro...how does cum taste?

Right a Forum Moderator, is someone who is basically in charge of one forum they have all the rights as a usual moderator in that forum....

Chiro, approached St Helens and asked whether there was anyway he could become a mod, for the southern hemisphere board, as he wanted to make it better and try to get more members involved in the section, and make it more interesting and informative...
St Helens then discussed this with the rest of the staff, and it was agreed that we would give Chiro the opportunity to prove himself on a trial basis... As we have noticed a great improvement in Chiro's behaviour on the forums in the last year.... Also Chiro does seem to know his stuff....

...And he does seem to be doing a good job and putting effort in. (the Super 14 overview thread)

Chiro, approached St Helens and asked whether there was anyway he could become a mod, for the southern hemisphere board, as he wanted to make it better and try to get more members involved in the section, and make it more interesting and informative...[/b]

I did that too, but didn't get anywhere... :(

We are trialling this with the southern hemisphere board first and if proven a success, then we may look at expanding this elsewhere...

Originally posted by kinkon89+Feb 12 2006, 10:55 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-THE CHIROPRACTOR101
@Feb 12 2006, 08:54 PM

its called karma sultra

chiro...how does cum taste? [/b]
i dunno...why you asking me?...its what you guys mix in with youre kava

Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101+Feb 12 2006, 09:00 PM-->
Originally posted by kinkon89@Feb 12 2006, 10:55 PM

its called karma sultra

i dunno...why you asking me?...its what you guys mix in with youre kava [/b]
we dont call it kava ;)

hey u sa's dont have kava...you guys have cum...go suck eachother off and drink cum

we dont call it kava wink.gif

hey u sa's dont have kava...you guys have cum...go suck eachother off and drink cum[/b]

Ewwww....

...Just shut up now... :wacko:

Right the answers been given, so the topic is locked as its gone WAY off topic...

Originally posted by kinkon89+Feb 13 2006, 12:01 AM-->
Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101@Feb 12 2006, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by kinkon89@Feb 12 2006, 10:55 PM

its called karma sultra

i dunno...why you asking me?...its what you guys mix in with youre kava
we dont call it kava ;)

hey u sa's dont have kava...you guys have cum...go suck eachother off and drink cum [/b]
Too far. Not funny anymore.

But, you can still save it. You can still save yourself.

Just send $20 to:

Mat H. Turpentin
Soul Savers
PO Box 669
Hastings
New Zealand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts