• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Forum Request

J

jimmy44

I think I speak on behalf of the forum on this one! If anyone who has access to the game could post some more videos, that would make us all very happy!

I would love to see some good trys and videos that show the different aspects of the game e.g big hits, successful handoffs and sidesteps, grubber and bombs etc preferrably from classic 2 view

Thank you!
<

I'm sure the people in the know have posted everything they have. We have been fortunate they have been willing to put in the time and effort to share all the stuff they have done. Give them a break, I'm sure any new stuff will get posted as soon as it is available.

Originally posted by SaintsFan_Webby@Feb 16 2005, 04:41 AM
I'm sure the people in the know have posted everything they have. We have been fortunate they have been willing to put in the time and effort to share all the stuff they have done. Give them a break, I'm sure any new stuff will get posted as soon as it is available.
Well said Webby, agreed 100%, give them time.

Originally posted by jimmy44@Feb 16 2005, 04:45 AM
I also agree.....I was only asking, not demanding. There is a difference!
Personnaly, i'm even ready to beg for some vids..............

pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Originally posted by Handsomebob+Feb 16 2005, 04:51 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Handsomebob @ Feb 16 2005, 04:51 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-jimmy44
@Feb 16 2005, 04:45 AM
I also agree.....I was only asking, not demanding. There is a difference!
Personnaly, i'm even ready to beg for some vids..............

pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee [/b]
lol
<

What they have done so far has been great, I would like to see more tho. But no pressure
<

I have also REALLY appreciated the vids...BUT actually I'm quite disappointed we can't have on enetire game like the Blues versus Chiefs vid that is SIDE F%$#ing view...

Ye Gods! It's the 21st century guys. Also...play it on medium level - have the team names etc etc

Isn't this all basic stuff?

Hell, if i had the game and the tech to put stuff up..I would go to the WC final and play Oz or England or whoever (with the ABs of course) and put on a stunner. Tight D, good attack, special moves...Wazzup!?

Just curious.

Yeah I would also like to thanx the guys for puttin on great videos .

But if there is a small chance that we can get 1 more i would really like to see a video with south africa in it or The sharks and stormers.

We have seen England and Australia and New Zealand and considering that S.A is in the top 4 teams i just think it would be cool of you.

NOT DEMANDING JUST SAYING

HEHEH THANKS
<

There have been NO full vids of any international games!!!

(I desire this alone)

How about a NZ v SA game then!?

you guys have seen all the SH teams before...perhaps some NH teams...! "

Sorry bout that but we want to see a game with good defence etc AND tries.

Hehehehehe...

My all black wingers will be Sivivatu and Rokocoko!!

you guys have seen all the SH teams before...perhaps some NH teams...! "

Sorry bout that but we want to see a game with good defence etc AND tries.

Hehehehehe...

My all black wingers will be Sivivatu and Rokocoko!!
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
<

Latest posts