• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

FOXSPORTS Fantasy Rugby 2012

Code does not work :(

Are you sure - we have 22 people already in the Forum league so it must be working for some people (or at least was working for some people!). Maybe they are discriminating against you because you are Irish ;)

Doth my eyes deceive me? Shaggy? Is that really you? Any truth to the rumor that you have spent the last few months wandering the wilderness of Alaska due to being exiled from Canada after you were seen cheering when Zac Guildford scored a try versus Canada? ;)

Anyways great to see you back. I don't think anyone is foolish enough to take it easy on you - you were leading for most of last years competition if I remember correctly!

LOL ... nah, just got tired of wrestling bears ... I figure if they get an off season break, why shouldn't I as well :)

... what happened while I was away? ... you got an extra three letters in your username Darwin ... knighted in the New Years honours list? :p

Seriously, i'm so out of touch with all things Rugby, that I don't even know who's in the Super squads ... but it looks like you've got plenty in this comp, so it should be great

... good luck to everyone :)

LOL ... nah, just got tired of wrestling bears ... I figure if they get an off season break, why shouldn't I as well :)

... what happened while I was away? ... you got an extra three letters in your username Darwin ... knighted in the New Years honours list? :p

Seriously, i'm so out of touch with all things Rugby, that I don't even know who's in the Super squads ... but it looks like you've got plenty in this comp, so it should be great

... good luck to everyone :)

This place has really gone to the dogs since you left ;)

There have been plenty of changes to the Super Rugby squads, but as always one thing is certain: there will be a team in Red and Black near (or at) the top of the table for the majority of the season!

I too have awoken from my TRF hibernation. Uni gets in the way, and I'm really not talking about my degree.

Its good to see all the good under valued players have shot up in price this year, I.e. Kade poki, Sarel Pretorious, Chiliboy ralepelle.

Does anyone know about any notable injures at the moment?

I too have awoken from my TRF hibernation. Uni gets in the way, and I'm really not talking about my degree.

Its good to see all the good under valued players have shot up in price this year, I.e. Kade poki, Sarel Pretorious, Chiliboy ralepelle.

Does anyone know about any notable injures at the moment?

Off the top of my head: Vickerman and Turner (Waratahs), Cooper (Reds), Piutau (Highlanders), McCaw and Carter (Crusaders), Mtawarira (Sharks) are all out for at least the first month or two. There are probably numerous other injuries, so I don't tend to finalize my team for week 1 until all the teams have been announced for the week.

Great to see 26 teams in so far!

Drew Mitchell (Waratahs), Julian Redelinghuys (Sharks) as well.
What is the situation with Peter Hynes?

Drew Mitchell (Waratahs), Julian Redelinghuys (Sharks) as well.
What is the situation with Peter Hynes?

Last I heard it looks like he is out for the season.

EDIT: Looks like I've snuck over the 2000 post mark, only 10,000-odd more to catch Olyy ;)

Yeah, I just took a look and you are correct. He has been working with the Reds in various capacities, after having a major surgery.
Mitchell will be out for about half of the season, while Turner is out for all of it. Wallabies not having much luck in the back three right now.
Dewald Potgieter (Bulls) is out for about two months.

Last edited:
Thought Mitchell was alright had him as my captain. Guess I need to make some changes.

In to win, although my pathetic knowledge of SH domestic rugby is going to be massively exposed.

super14.png

Any use????

super14.png

Any use????

I'd probably take out Vickerman (he is out for at-least a couple of months), and I'm not sure whether Juan Smith is back yet? I think Hargreaves is out for the first week at-least, and I'm not sure whether Weepu will start as he is still carrying an injury. You can make unlimited changes right up to the start of the tournament, so you can see what the lineups are before making any final decisions on players.

Just joined.
My team is Lozenger's Lads

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well Weepu probably won't start this week Ginge... he is a bit fat apparently and needs to get in shape

Well Weepu probably won't start this week Ginge... he is a bit fat apparently and needs to get in shape

Huh? I never had Weepu didn't mean to make it seem connected. My 9 was Hougaard but because of other selections it's now Ben Lucas and Aaoron Smith of the Highlanders. Need one of good quality under 225.