• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Foxsports Fantasy Super Rugby

olympiapeter77

Academy Player
I'm deeply disappointed to learn that Foxsports Australia is discontinuing Super Rugby Fantasy this year.

For over a decade Foxsports have provided this platform where family and friends have competed together in this fun competition using private leagues and ranked overall.

I love Super Rugby, and I always looked forward to a new season of Foxsports Fantasy. Rugby Union is already foundering in Australia which is depressing enough. While it's just a website game, it feels like a blow to the promotion of Rugby in this country.

Annoying.
May I recommend fantasy rugby draft or fantasy xv draft (apparently also releasing a platform this year).

As for rugby declining, I'd recommend one part liquor balanced with two parts not thinking about it.

Hey guys
Im actually one of the blokes at Draft Rugby, formally known as Fantays XV Draft.

Our platform this year will feature a very similar scoring system to foxsports. Weve kept in mind their scoring system as we think it was the best out, however weve tweeked a few things to reward some skills tnat we believe were undervalued.

Our system is draft based rather than salary cap. Meaning if you pickup DMac no one else in your league of up to 8 managers can. So you will have a completely unique side.

Weve each played fantasy and draft rugby for years and although its a bit more work, we believe the draft system is a bit more rewarding and enjoyable.

Weve started up our podcasts for the year under the ***le "Draft Rugby". The first pod explains our system/scoring, the second is an aussie conference preview and our favourite so far is the kiwi preview with Sumo Stevenson.

Latest posts