• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

France v Ireland

Ooooooo - not looking good for Ireland. Slow thinking, and midfield defence burst apart twice during the sin bin. Ferris not much impact. Failure to score before halftime is terminal.

France close to being a complete team - only weakness is the lineout. Their second try makes their midfield best in the world. Great to see Basta used as decoy. He'll be causing nightmares for years.

The last 5 mins have shown have terrible our midfield truely is. O'Gara loses us 40 yards and O'Leary takes a million years to make a grubber. Sigh.

Cool game so far, Ireland trying but every time they are close to score a try they manage to increase the distance between them and the try.
France is playing with lots more flair and it's paying off.

Mean tackle by the Irish n°2

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (elgringoborracho @ Feb 13 2010, 06:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Charles @ Feb 13 2010, 06:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (elgringoborracho @ Feb 13 2010, 06:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Charles @ Feb 13 2010, 06:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Somebody find me a lind please please please...[/b]

did you try myp2p.eu ?
[/b][/quote]

C'est bon Bernard m'a tuyauté... :D
[/b][/quote]

T'as raté quoi du coup?
[/b][/quote]

les 2 essais <_<

Mais bon je vais telecharger le match demain de toute facon... :D

I want to say a big f*** you to George Hook who literally shat on Trinh Duc in his last article. So far he's totally outplaying ROG and having a great game

Well I could outplay ROG. ARGH HE JUST GAVE AWAY A SHAGGIN PENALTY.

Trinh Duc has been excellent however.

Latest posts