• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

France vs England tickets

P

PAULRYMAN

Hi All,

Anyone know if / when Tickets get released to the public for France v England? Have been all over Ticketnet.fr and francebillet.fr - However there doesn't seem to be much action going on. Have already got Eurostar booked for myself my Wife and my Son so really would really like to tie up the ticket situation quickly to put our minds at rest!

Anyone had any experiences from past years? Are they as difficult to get hold of as Twickenham tickets? If anyone has seen a release date I'd be grateful to know as well.

Thanks

Theres your answer then! :D

I believe the only way to get ahold of them over here is to go via one of the official 2nd hand ticket sites like Seatwave and Viagogo. Thats how I picked up Italy vs France tickets last year.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Prestwick @ Jan 10 2010, 05:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Theres your answer then! :D

I believe the only way to get ahold of them over here is to go via one of the official 2nd hand ticket sites like Seatwave and Viagogo. Thats how I picked up Italy vs France tickets last year.[/b]

at £150 each. Not an option. Not sure that is the answer anyway to be honest. They must go on sale to the French public at some point, just wondered if anyone knew when, or if they were hard to get hold of.

That and the French ticket sites are your only options. As for difficulty, as long as you can read French or have some French friends who can help then it should be a breeze.

Latest posts