• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

france world champion

J

jiklos

Hello everibody

i've already my places for the final the 20th october

and i hope a match between France and New Zealand like France and Brazil in 1998 in football

france / new zealand 35 / 21

and the man of the match will be JAUZION

Mate, your not crazy, just in the wrong place.
This is areas for the Tri Nations, think a better place would be in the World Cup part of the forum.
Give it a go, think you'll get more responce in that part of the world.

Mate, your not crazy, just in the wrong place.
This is areas for the Tri Nations, think a better place would be in the World Cup part of the forum.
Give it a go, think you'll get more responce in that part of the world. [/b]

Hum it seems that you're stoned dumbo ... :) he's in the right place for that topic !!! -> WC part

never mind :)

<div class='quotemain'> Mate, your not crazy, just in the wrong place.

Hum it seems that you're stoned dumbo ... :) he's in the right place for that topic !!! -> WC part

[/b][/quote]

I think dumbo moved the topic :)

Its not entirely possible, it just depends on who the french get in the quarters and semis really.

Hello everibody

and i hope a match between France and New Zealand like France and Brazil in 1998 in football

[/b]

Spot on, but the match with the ABs will be in the 1/4 final.
You'll reach the final as underdogs to the Irish.
Good luck with that.

<div class='quotemain'> Hello everibody

[/b]

Spot on, but the match with the ABs will be in the 1/4 final.
You'll reach the final as underdogs to the Irish.
Good luck with that. [/b][/quote] your joking right, if france come second in their pool their tournaments over. not that that will happen its more likely the irish will be second and they have NEVER beaten the allblacks. goodluck whoever gets second in frances pool will need a miracle to get to the semis let alone the final. B)

I'm an AB agnostic - willing to believe in their greatness, but demanding proof. There should be strong evidence on Saturday in the match with SA, but the Boks have announced an unchanged squad (minus Smit, with Steyn still on the bench, and Skinstad sitting in the stands) so it won't be proof. Fourie v Toeava is going to be interesting.

If the ABs don't win this, then both France and Ireland can calm down in the knowledge that all the SH teams are doable.

I'm an AB agnostic - willing to believe in their greatness, but demanding proof. There should be strong evidence on Saturday in the match with SA, but the Boks have announced an unchanged squad (minus Smit, with Steyn still on the bench, and Skinstad sitting in the stands) so it won't be proof. Fourie v Toeava is going to be interesting.

If the ABs don't win this, then both France and Ireland can calm down and concentrate in the knowledge that all the SH teams are doable. [/b]
so frances humilation last year doesn't show that the allblacks are significantly better than any northern hemisphere side? in henrys coaching i don't think a single northen hemisphere side has beaten the allblacks because they don't have the fire power to get the job done. B)

<div class='quotemain'> Mate, your not crazy, just in the wrong place.

[/b][/quote]

This is not a method....This is a provocation !!!!
(Chirac's citation to the Israelian Security Officer while visiting old Jerusalem)

:D :D :D

<div class='quotemain'> I'm an AB agnostic - willing to believe in their greatness, but demanding proof. There should be strong evidence on Saturday in the match with SA, but the Boks have announced an unchanged squad (minus Smit, with Steyn still on the bench, and Skinstad sitting in the stands) so it won't be proof. Fourie v Toeava is going to be interesting.

If the ABs don't win this, then both France and Ireland can calm down and concentrate in the knowledge that all the SH teams are doable. [/b]
so frances humilation last year doesn't show that the allblacks are significantly better than any northern hemisphere side? in henrys coaching i don't think a single northen hemisphere side has beaten the allblacks because they don't have the fire power to get the job done. B) [/b][/quote]

Those chickens didn't play Ireland!

Seriously, if the ABs don't put this SA team away in the first match of the 3N, then we're looking at a close competition and a close RWC. ABs are clear favourites for both, but SA/Aus/Ireland/France are on a par with each other and may not be as far behind the Thunder Gods as people assume. We'll see on Saturday.

But above all - beware England's passion:

Swing low, sweet chariot ...
Hurry with the curry back home.

You think Ireland and France are on par with SA and Aus, who themselves aren't worthy of wiping the AB's arses?

Bless.

You think Ireland and France are on par with SA and Aus, who themselves aren't worthy of wiping the AB's arses?

Bless. [/b]

Well why not? The ABs are clearly ahead of France but the two other sides with much better preparation than France have not beaten France in France since 2000 as far as I remember.

In my opioion, France and Ireland are both just as crap as England in terms of depth and skill right now, just look at the Six Nations for proof of that (a major factor for the humiliation in Crooke Park was the England players simply cannot perform to any sort of standard away from home in front of a hostile crowd... The Wales and two SA tests also showed this).

While I think the Aussies aren't anywhere near their best, there's enough about them to pick apart any of the Northern Hemisphere 'elite' whiles the Boks could easily steam roller over any of the 5 nations.

In my opioion, France and Ireland are both just as crap as England in terms of depth and skill right now, just look at the Six Nations for proof of that (a major factor for the humiliation in Crooke Park was the England players simply cannot perform to any sort of standard away from home in front of a hostile crowd... The Wales and two SA tests also showed this).

While I think the Aussies aren't anywhere near their best, there's enough about them to pick apart any of the Northern Hemisphere 'elite' whiles the Boks could easily steam roller over any of the 5 nations. [/b]

I so agree...the Boks, Aussies, and the NH nations seem to be a step down from the AB's.......which is why I see a strong performance by the AB's on Saturday....however because everyone knows the AB's have not shown the "finished" product there is always the feeling that the AB's will slip up in an area and lose.

I somehow think that the Springboks have shown their hand in previous seasons on how to beat the AB's in South Africa....and that on Saturday they will be shown up as having no more surprises. Though this may be a blessing in disguise for S.A if they get beaten convincingly as they would therefore have to rethink drastically on how to approach the RWC.

I don't think the AB's are going to go and win at all costs this tri nations. I think they are experimenting and seeing what their weaknesses are without revealing too much their strengths. They will play well in this series but they will have their own goals on what they are trying to achieve and I don't think the win at all costs goal is one of them.

While I think the Aussies aren't anywhere near their best, there's enough about them to pick apart any of the Northern Hemisphere 'elite' whiles the Boks could easily steam roller over any of the 5 nations. [/b]

Hey we've beaten SAF in SAF who have beaten AB in SAF .... unfortunatly WC is not down there !!!! :wall: :p

seriously i think that all of the major nations have the same level ... except the AB who are far in front. but look at football at the last WC, Brazil was the unbeatable gran favourit ... and we kicked them out in 1/4. Chabal could be the Zidane of rugby and the best AB on the field (like Zidane has been the best Brazilian last year !!!). WC is WC and its not a simple competition. we nearly got out of the WC qualifs ... doing tie matches against switzerland ... and we only lost on penalty shootout in the WC final ... so everything is possible. Look at this year's 6N, who could have said before that we could loose against England ?!? Surprise surprise !!!!! :unsure: ;) :mellow: