• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Free Fantasy Game

T

TheEastTerrace

Hello everyone,

The East Terrace here (we are one of the affiliates for TRF). We are beta testing a free fantasy game on our website: www.theeastterrace.com

It's based on the Autumn internationals and the twist is you are meant to pick the worse team you can! in other words, the players who don't score, who miss kicks, who lose games and who get subbed/replaced.

The manager with the LEAST number of points wins.

Hope you can join us. We are trying to make it run smoothly and hope to have the full game launch in time for the Six Nations.

Many thanks, The East Terrace

it doesnt say that you get points if your player doesnt play, i thought that would have to be the case, so you choose players that are playing. or you could just chose players that dont play and just score 0 points every week

just my thought :)

it doesnt say that you get points if your player doesnt play, i thought that would have to be the case, so you choose players that are playing. or you could just chose players that dont play and just score 0 points every week

just my thought :)
[/b]
Hello, thanks for taking an interest.

Yes, if you pick players who don't play you'll stay safely on 0. However, there are so many minus points available for yellow cards, getting subbed, losing games, NOT scoring tries, a manager who only selects non-playing players won't get any of these minus points!

I hope you take part, it's a BETA version but come the Six Nations we should have smoothed eeverything out.

Cheers

Latest posts