• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Rugby Magazine - 6 Nations Fantasy Game 2022

You know im in. But sort it in the week im currently on my way to watch the Chiefs.

Is this a better one than the official 6N fantasy game? I've no idea the differences!

Massively …

It's much harder as you have to pick well to begin with and transfers are limited, but it's a much more in depth game that actually rewards a bit of actual knowledge.

The scoring system is much more aligned to rugby so it's not just a case of picking try scorers and goal kickers. For example, Italy could get pumped, but anyone who had a good game individually will still score well.

Is this a better one than the official 6N fantasy game? I've no idea the differences!
As BPM said it is much better. This is why its better. The depth of points scoring, so a defencive player who makes 25 tackles can be better than an attacking player who just scores a try.

Screenshot_20220202-110843_Samsung Internet.jpgScreenshot_20220202-110827_Samsung Internet.jpg

The 6N one is similar. There's a budget and the points aren't just tries but probably are a little less in depth.