• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RWC Fantasy Game

The good news is surely he'll only play 40ish mins. There's 8 men on the bench who want that 9 shirt.
That was the risk on picking Reinach, been worth it, tbh only 1 player is on the bench cpvering 9 so its not that diff to any other game.

Really didn't go my way after the NZ game. Back to mediocrity.

To rub salt in the wound, you can't use more than one booster in a round. Had intended to use three this week.

End of round 1 i was 16th end of round 2 im 2nd! This was a very good round for me.

Another fast start for me this week with Ardao and Cannone getting 56 and 45 points. Need a big performance tonight from some Frenchies and hopefully I don't fade off like **** again.

I've never seen a fantasy tool evolve its own user functionality as this one has. Credit to them though.

Nice that you can now see what points everyone has scored in round and which players they have picked if their players have already played the round. Also that it has gone from generic player thumbnails to actual pictures of the players.

I've ****** up my selection for tonight. Couldn't find the budget for Penaud, and I'm paying for it. Dropped from 3rd to 11th.

I've ****** up my selection for tonight. Couldn't find the budget for Penaud, and I'm paying for it. Dropped from 3rd to 11th.
I captained the other winger, a risk thinking if he does well noone else will have done it haha. Then Penaud does Penaud things.

Because of cost i swapped Dupont for Ollivon.

Random question, if a team has say, pen advantage and in that advantage period a player commits a pen offence. Does it count even if they go back for the advantage or is it chalked off, spose same fore metres and tackles made?

Took a risk and captained the other winger, was on the outside when Jaminet scored. When Ollivon scored id have got 39 points not 15 if he had passed to The winger and if he hadnt dropped the ball he was away.

Could have been soon different.

Damn this fantasy league makes walk overs interesting though.

Huzzah! Triple captaining Penaud appears to have lifted me to top of the league. Obviously has little meaning midway though a round but good to see nonetheless.

My enforced selections are really starting to tell, especially from the Samoa boys. Vui didn't even make 10 points again. Genge also only had 7 in the first round so he's hardly alone.

In the free selections I was going to triple captain Penaud but put it on Ramos. I don't want to talk about it...

Latest posts