• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RWC Fantasy Game

I think the table is generally quite close - easy to gain on 100-200 point deficits per week with the right section / use of a booster. You won't really know the true table until the end of the group stages when everyones used the boosters they have for that period.

I thought you got one boost a week. I wasted my triple captain on biggar week one.
This makes me feel better, but at least you used it. I only just realised we can only use one booster per round. I thought you could use different boosters in different matches during the same round but nope.

Ffs! I picked Roigard at 9 whp got his try disallowed and mckenzie as captain whos had his try disallowed.

Yeah, I have Roigard, McKenzie and Jordan (as captain).

I thought you got one boost a week. I wasted my triple captain on biggar week one.
I did the exact same, did it on garbisi. Still near the top of my mates group, but poor captains cost me big time, when he tripled Darcy. thats a 145 point swing
Still the Soggytissues will prevail

It's a tough one
Captain could be so many people, and any game could be decided by a tight margin, or runaway due to pressure and mistakes. I love it, no easy options and a ton of different teams out. My entire backline may get 150 points

Man, that was really though to make a team in budget!

Anyone else have their boosters back available? It says thry'll be avaipable again for the knockout stages, but mine are still unavailable.

Anyone else have their boosters back available? It says thry'll be avaipable again for the knockout stages, but mine are still unavailable.
Good, more chance of catching you

Edit, I'm above you so all is good

Yeah I've got mine... did you get the extra 15 points for the knockout round?

The game feels like it's changed in the knock outs and needs a different mindset - boosters are now all important as I imagine we are all picking similar line ups in what are all quite balanced games!

Which will be the high scoring game? My guess would be SA / NZ have potential to be tight and low scoring for fantasy purposes. Not sure about Wal/Arg, Eng/Fij could go a number of ways. I'm sitting pretty in 4th...

Tricky to pick this week, with no massive NZ v Namibia style mismatches it's a very different challenge. You also have to guess which games are going to have a high scoring fantasy potential and which will be the typical WC knockout 18-12 slugfests.

Interested to see how it all plays out, wouldn't be surprised if it's low scoring compared to the pool stages and the standing remain relatively unchanged (cue me collapsing down the rankings!)

Latest posts