French Top 14 2009-2010 on Sky Rugby Channel (NZ)

Discussion in 'Top 14 & Rugby Pro D2' started by Enguelaz, Jul 16, 2009.

1. Enguelaz

Enguelaz Guest

Hey people, wasn't too sure where to post this.

Quesiton for my Kiwi friends - Do you guys know if the Top 14 2009-2010 season will be braqodcasted on the Rugby Channel this year?

was thinking to subscribe if it's the case!

thanks for the heads up!

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. cyRil

cyRil Guest

After the roaring success of this thread I thought I'd post my own query.
    Do any of our French bretheren (or any others) know if the T14 fixtures have been announced for next season yet? My girlfriend is living in Paris for the next year and I really fancy going to see a Stade match when I go out to visit her.
    Ta.

4. jawmalawm24

jawmalawm24 Guest

Hey Enquelaz I've got the Rugby channel but I'm not too sure if it is gonna be broadcasted next year but if there's not any other Rugby on at the time they'll most likely show it.

5. Thingimubob

Thingimubob Guest

I heard something about Setanta showing Top 14 matches next season if that's any help :)

6. DonBilly

DonBilly Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cyRil of Ospreylia @ Aug 1 2009, 12:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    There are two Top14 teams in Paris this season: Stade Francais and Racing Metro.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>

7. cyRil

cyRil Guest

Thank yoooooouuu!!!!

8. Flux

Flux Guest

I know that they were playing replays of the Top 14 final a couple of weeks ago. I'm not sure that they catch every match, but they seem to get a few. In saying all these, I'm not sure that they've got the rights again this year, but I assume they do.

9. Cant wait for this years top 14 it's gonna kick ass. Really hope our clubs do better in the H Cup this year to!

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!