Friday's Videos!

Discussion in 'Rugby Video Games & Apps' started by -JJ-, Feb 18, 2005.

1. toup

toup Guest

I don't think the file is there properly- when you do save as then it's a tiny file! Can this be sorted or is it being hosted anywhere else?

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. Locks, I think you're talking about the Bulls v Sharks match cause in this, you're ACT and you get the ball stolen from you in the ruck -- plus there aren't any penalties given for hands in, which there are in the Bulls game, against the Bulls, and you're the Bulls.

Having said that, I know now that you're a dirty, sneaky player. [​IMG]

4. toup

toup Guest

Yeah, we're lucky there's no online play for xbox or we'd all be punching screens in frustration as Locks' forwards 'obtained' yet another ball from what we thought was a secured ruck!

5. Badboy

Badboy Guest

this is a great play option...thank u lock for being so helpful with us.

6. locksley

locksley Guest

[​IMG] Thanks Captain.... you're right!

If it's the other vid you're talking about, the half back on my team has the icon flashing above his head. I was waiting for it to turn green so I could initiate a set play, however, I didn't add enough men to the ruck so they forced a turnover while I was waiting!!!!

7. robbinho

robbinho Guest

Is the crusaders-brumbies link dead? Can't get it to work. Has Umo got it hosted on his site?

8. umosay

umosay Guest

I'll chuck it up now, get it from here when its done, shouldnt be too long.

9. Los Lover

Los Lover Guest

[​IMG] OK look someone sort this **** out OK!!??? [​IMG]

It's doing the same thing - I have DivX and WMP and all that happens is - I go save as etc and it spends one second downloading and thinks it's finished.

The frustration is killing me.

Can someone set it up like the blues vs Chiefs game etc - these files were downloadable.

10. umosay

umosay Guest

wo, your not missing much man!

Are you saving as or just clicking? Just clicking it works fine for me

11. Los Lover

Los Lover Guest

But if I just click it it starts to download it in WMP and then claims the codec is wrong or something.

Oh shesh I'm dying here!!lol! It's the only video I haven't seen.....

Any ideas umosay? [​IMG]

12. I really like that ACT v Crusaders clip (glad I downloaded it when it first came up).

The camera isn't the greatest (as everyone kinda knows) but it's still good to see clips from all angles.

The AI seems to kick when in their own half and nothing on. They do, however, steal a ruck and then pick up and go (leading to a really cool ankle tap that just barely makes it on the screen due to the camera). But still, they saw the gap and went for it.

My favorite though is the tackle that happens at the 2:27 (real time) mark. Looks ridiculously authentic.

Also, as Locks said in one of his general reviews, the mud detail is brilliant. You can totally see it in this clip -- I love flipping between the beginning of the clip to ACT as they receive the kickoff, and then to the end of it where they are wearing brown -- except the fullback! Genius.

13. Yeah, something ain't right (obviously). I just tried to download - save target - as a test and it only offers to download it as an HTML document. Not as an avi file.

Strange.

14. Los Lover

Los Lover Guest

Yeah! Yeah!

Same problem!

I want avi

A-V-I! A-V-I!

(waving placards etc)

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!