• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Full Matches....At last

M

marshyman

Found a site following Will Greenwoods twitter. They have started selling old England full matches. Only the Autumn Internationals at the moment. Got 3 so far. On recordable media so make sure your player works but a quality recording from I think Sky as Barns is all over it. BTW for the 10% use code "watchagain" all lower case. I sent them a mail and they are working on getting loads more for all countries so the Scots boys can have a HAPPY DAY AGAIN AND AGAIN.
Cheers

Just spreading the word. Not telling you to buy one. Nice reception for new member!!!!

Sorry but well... you know. What do you expect when the first 2 posts you make are telling me to go and buy some dvd's off a website I've nver heard of?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (feicarsinn @ Nov 21 2009, 07:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Sorry but well... you know. What do you expect when the first 2 posts you make are telling me to go and buy some dvd's off a website I've nver heard of?[/b]

I sell Landrovers myself so if you want one let me know
Cheers

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (marshyman @ Nov 21 2009, 07:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (feicarsinn @ Nov 21 2009, 07:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sorry but well... you know. What do you expect when the first 2 posts you make are telling me to go and buy some dvd's off a website I've nver heard of?[/b]

I sell Landrovers myself so if you want one let me know
Cheers
[/b][/quote]

I do,
If you send me one, i'll buy a DVD off of your site :p

Latest posts