• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Funny school stories

Yeah is pretty mean but if you knew the teacher. He's a complete asshole. If you don't believe me ask cmac and the tadginator both have had him. He's to lazy to teach and doesn't allow questions.

I know that feeling. I had the Kerry football manager Jack O'connor as my year head. I never had him for an actual lesson, but what I heard of him doing frequently was telling the class what to do before abandoning them to walk up town and collect himself a breakfast roll and the paper. He did come back shortly before the end of class, but nobody was allowed to disturb him from his reading of his beloved paper.

We had a teacher who was from Kerry and absolutely stunk. The guy I was sitting beside called him over and the guy behind us sprayed him with deodrant.

The guy who replaced him is incredibley posh. Anyway apparently a guy in his 5th year class stood up showed the finger said "**** YOU SIR!!!!!!" promptly walking out of the class followed by his classmates.
Sounds like you go to a school populated with ruffians and rapscallions.
For shame.

I have managed to get away with not doing a single piece of maths / english homework for 2 years... being diagnosed with ADHD is easily the best thing thats ever happened to me ..teachers don't know how to deal with me :p

My Dyslexia get's me out of some, and does allow me to have a spelling waver in all exams.

We had a (i'll just say "foreign") science teacher in year 8, and he didn't exactly have full control of the class...

It was always noisy and stuff, we didn't get much done. One day he'd had enough and said STOP TALKING FOR ONE MINUTE. For once we agreed with him (it was the day after Steve Irwin died), so we said "1 minute silence for Steve Irwin", the whole class decided to stay dead silent for just 1 minute, no moving, no speaking, not even breathing... (the teacher wasn't too fond of the idea and kept going on with his talk while we proceeded).

A few seconds passed, and it suddenly got very awkward for everyone. It was the first 15 seconds since the beginning of the year that no-one in the class was talking, shouting or even tapping a pen. It was a new experience for everyone, so the teacher continued his speech.

The next 15 seconds passed, we were all just looking at each other trying not to laugh, because by then the teacher couldn't even handle it being so quiet (the lack of constant noise was even out of his comfort zone), so he started to ask the class questions about the topic. No one answered him, so he kept asking but everyone just stayed silent. With 10 seconds to go he said "I like the noisy class better, at least they get some work done".

So once the minute passed, we said "whats that sir, you like noise better" "Yes" "OK then, lets have 1 minute of constant noise in memory of Steve Irwin!!!!" "NONONONO, You must not do that just now...".

Too late :D , we completed the minute of noise. And liked the concept so much, we did the whole "minute silence/noise" thing at least another 20 times that lesson.

Looking back at how annoying some of us were, i wonder how teachers do their jobs. They should let them use violence IMO ;)

Had an Indian teacher once. He got fired when it was discovered that he came into school early to use the gym showers.

Sounds like you go to a school populated with ruffians and rapscallions.
For shame.

There 5th years I'm just finished 3rd year apparently our year is the worst behavior wise but the best academically, go figure.

The thing i miss most about school were the bus-rides to excursions. Whenever we were stopped at a busy intersection, we would rock the bus side-to-side to scare the crap out of any cars surrounding the bus (the suspension almost gave way once :S). Also, if the school used a public transport bus, people ringing the "next stop" bell every 0.0000000001 seconds to annoy the driver.

I remember we captured two first years once..formed a human ring around them and made them fight each other.
A mess fight it must be noted...not a big horrific blood bath or even one with malicious intent...just for banter agus ceol

Judging by the state of your post I find that hard to believe.

Yeah sorry not concentrating i'm just finished is actually correct any way I don't wanna concentrate on grammar as I'm just finished my J.C.

You said "I'm just finished 3rd year"
It hits the ear all wrong, it should be "I'm just finished with 3rd year" or "I've just finished 3rd year"

You said "I'm just finished 3rd year"
It hits the ear all wrong, it should be "I'm just finished with 3rd year" or "I've just finished 3rd year"

In Ireland it works kind of. Also you're reading so it's not hitting your ear.;)

I read everything aloud, because I'm fantastic.
I do that in night study... just to annoy people.....I just realised I am a real life troll :(

Olyy ...from now on when reading my posts please say them in a deep strong glasgow accent.

Latest posts