• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Future rugby game.

Spuddy21

Academy Player
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Saracens
Hi guys, it wasn't the best rugby game ever but it was still pretty decent, a good arcade game to just mess around on.
Are you guys going to be making a game to come out next year, like Rugby 06 with licenses to all the teams like Saracens, Northampton, Worcester because it would be a lot better for your reputation as I think the player will be able to connect with it better than a quick little tournament. I don't know if you'll use anything I've suggested but please keep it in mind if you do wish to continue making the rugby games.

Thanks for your time.

Yeah mate, I know it does. I think it's pretty awesome really, I just want to know if HB Studios are going to make one next year :D

the silence from HB in this thread is defeaning, I think that they have washed their hands with this now

The games were only released a number of weeks ago, you have to give people time to calculate all the sales etc. Then they'll be able to decide if it is worth it.

Makes me laugh when people say "The silence is deafening" when a company doesn't respond to a question within 24 hours on an internet forum

Makes me laugh when people say "The silence is deafening" when a company doesn't respond to a question within 24 hours on an internet forum

Give him an answer NOW!

NOW, DAMMIT NOW!

Ah, too late. Clearly they're not interested...

Ear_Trumpet.jpg

Pardon?

want to show me where they have replied in the glitch thread?

The released a patch within days of release fixing the main glitches, perhaps you missed it through being deaf from all the silence?

got the patch as I have previoulsy reported, however there are no further replies from HB in that thread, maybe you missed that through eating too many pies, eh fat lad ;-)

Fat?
You've obviously never seen me

What other problems have you had then? I've had literally 0 since the patch.

I am not a monkey , I am a human being completely different species.

Organ grinder? No I don't believe that is Olyy's profession either.

Try speak some sense little man or get your mother to proof read your posts or something.

Latest posts