• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Future Welsh rugby legend?

The funny thing is, my dad Googled Rowan Griffri Pugh and found this thread, so he's probably reading the comments also :lol:.

that's okay, tell him I'm this weird french dude who lives in Qatar; that ought to be enough to justify any eerie remarks from my part.

Congratulations Dullonien!

Looks like an adorable fella. I became a dad recently too, so I know of the horrors you are experiencing during nappy changing duty (mainly the pee all over the carpet/all over your clothes incidents) :p

Gotta say though, prepare for your Rowan Griffri Pugh to face stiff competition for the Welsh 10 jersey from my little Dylan Hugh James :p Though, I don't know about yours, but the weight mine is atm he looks more destined to be a prop!

Looks like an adorable fella. I became a dad recently too, so I know of the horrors you are experiencing during nappy changing duty (mainly the pee all over the carpet/all over your clothes incidents) :p

Gotta say though, prepare for your Rowan Griffri Pugh to face stiff competition for the Welsh 10 jersey from my little Dylan Hugh James :p Though, I don't know about yours, but the weight mine is atm he looks more destined to be a prop!

We're getting a back line together, add my 2 nephews Drake Owen Jones and Emrys Dafydd Jones to that and we're looking good for 2023/2027

Free tickets!!

Yeah j'nuh informed me of your little boy. A big congratulations. Great name choice btw :cool:.

Very true about the peeing. Seems to wait until middle of changing before firing, usually soaking himself in the process as it runs back down the changing mat. Had to give him his first bath today because of it.

Rowan was 6lbs 15oz when he was born, despite apparently being above the 97th percentile on the graphs during pregnancy. I was certainly preparing myself for a prop!

So it seems TRF is doing its part for the future of Welsh rugby. My best mate, another fanatical Welsh rugby follower had a boy 3 weeks ago, whilst another close friend has a 2 year old boy as well.

Last edited:
Congrats!

Plus, love the name. Why have I never connected that I could totally name a child Arya?

Almost makes all the hastle of parenting seem well.

To all the fathers in here - congratulations.

Latest posts