• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Game of Thrones

What a ******* that Martin fellow is.

I couldn't eat my dinner last night..I can't handle that ****...I loved those guys.

I want Blackfish to **** **** up.

The Iron Isles stuff (shown in this episode) and all of the Theon/Bolton's B*stard stuff in the season hasn't happened where I've read up to in A Feast for Crows (yet?).
However I can understand them rearranging to put it in, as otherwise you've got a season with Theon and people would just forget about him :p

I haven't actually read DWD yet, but as far as I know none of the stuff in the show with Theon actually occurs in the books - that is to say it's implied without being shown. Like you've said, I think people would forget about Theon if his torture stuff wasn't chucked in there :p

I haven't actually read DWD yet, but as far as I know none of the stuff in the show with Theon actually occurs in the books - that is to say it's implied without being shown. Like you've said, I think people would forget about Theon if his torture stuff wasn't chucked in there :p

Yeah Theon disappears after the second one. Works in the book but agree it wouldn't with a tv series. Also the gelding is only implied by a throwaway line in the book.

The difference between Star Wars and Game of Thrones:
apqBBG9_460s.jpg

Latest posts