• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Game of Thrones

I was going to post this exact thread last night, but forgot :lol:

Agree completely, it's bloody amazing, each show is like a film, incredibly well made and the story/acting/everything is superb :D

Going to watch this weeks (the one that showed in America last night) after my exam tomorrow, cannae wait :D

I've found it very true to the books but incredibly rushed. Wish old GRR would just quit bouncinng around and finish the books already! My most hated writer!

I haven't read the books - I'd planned on reading them for a while but forgot, then was reminded when the show came out, but I think I'm going to wait until the end of the first series and read the books in the gap before the second, to placate me :p

I haven't read the books - I'd planned on reading them for a while but forgot, then was reminded when the show came out, but I think I'm going to wait until the end of the first series and read the books in the gap before the second, to placate me :p

I'm in the exact same boat, I meant to read the books ages ago too but I don't get much time to read these days so I'm usually on one book for while, I'm currently reading "the wise man's fear" and it's superb but I'll defo read these books once the series ends. I hope they don't try to draw it out and ruin the quality by milking it for all it's worth like they did with other decent series like Lost, Prison Break, Heroes etc they should have ended after the first two seasons. But it's HBO so I don't think they will.

Yep, it is banging. 5th episode up online yet?

Nope :S

Unless the UK/Ireland is a week behind?
I watch them as they come out in America, and the one that premièred last night was episode 6

Yeah sorry, got confused. I just started streaming the 5th one and I've already watched it. 6th episode it is!

Nope :S

Unless the UK/Ireland is a week behind?
I watch them as they come out in America, and the one that premièred last night was episode 6

You're right but weirdly they actually did release two episodes last night :huh:, I watched the 6th one earlier today and I'm watching the 7th one now, cheers Olly :D

Great show. Despite that, I can't get over the fact that Boromir is the main character.

Reading the book right now, it's very very good. Very well written, good plot. Some characters are a bit stereotypical but all in all, very good. Fav character: the Imp.

After watching Ep. 7 I kind of regret recommending the series to my parents :lol:
(specifically the bit with the redhead from Winterfell in the brothel....)

Haha noice.

I'm seriously loving this though. Every ending is bloody fantastic. Cracking show.

Not until this Sunday :(

When Episode 6 came out they released Episode 7 on HBOs iPlayer type thing to people who had bought the series (or whatever) so that's why it was online a week early, it only premiered on TV on Sunday

After watching Ep. 7 I kind of regret recommending the series to my parents :lol:
(specifically the bit with the redhead from Winterfell in the brothel....)

Oohhhhhh, that bit was stonking mind, wasn't it?!!

Yeah, I think episode 8 screens here in Canada on Sunday ... Great series, and good books too :D

Latest posts