• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Game out in Southern Hemisphere!!!!

Man this sucks.

Maybe the interview was right after all. It is released this week.

Maybe it's the same for New Zealand...

no more copies at the gameswarehouse!! :( so went on ebay uk and bought using now for $88NZD!! :) express internatinal postage.3-5 days!! so hopefully shud have my copy in NZ by wednesday,thursday or friday!! Just cudnt wait. Was making me go crazing hearing all dis stuff that ppl have it, and i dont. im excited now.
i shudnt cum on hear (kaftas reply!!), as it just gets me more excited, then i get angry we dont have in NZ, and then time just seems to go even slower!! Gotta get my mind of it............................................

well i just checked gameplanet.co.nz dse.co.nz and gamesman.co.nz all still have the 23rd as the date. who knows what is going on though.

It would be funny if after all this if it came out in NZ next week!

I got the last copy at games warehouse, so if theres any screw ups i will be the first to miss out :(

I went in last night (fri night) to EB to put a pre-order down on the game, when to my suprise the game was in stock. I picked up what looked like the last Xbox copy, but there were plenty of PS2 copies still on the shelves. I had to debate which version I'ld get since I have both consoles, while the buttons would have made more sense on the PS2 the controller S is just more comfortable.

Oh by the way I'm a kiwi living in Brisbane, Australia. The last EA rugby game I played was EA Rugby, so its come a hell of a long way for me. After a bit of practice i've beaten Australia as the All Blacks and am now playing as the Blues in the Super 12.

For those of you in Brisbane, the game was in Queens Plaza.

Nice. You won't be able to compare to Rugby 05 so I'll save you the despair of answering some of my questions.

And welcome to the forum. ;)

Shows my ignorance, but I've just noticed your a mod now Kaftka!

.....Free bananas all round?

lol.

this sucks people have the game and yet us poor kiwis have to wait. at least the super 14 is on now in real life so eases the pain abit. but it would be nice to jump on and be able to correct last night's result.

don't we all love controlled ea releases

In the words of quagmire...."alllllllllllllllright - heh heh"

its coming baby - im excited. Should be here by wednesday or something.

EDIT: Its really cheap - for delivery and insurance and all that jazz, $68.15 AUD
...could be worse! :)

Originally posted by TheBokke@Feb 11 2006, 07:14 AM
Will be back in 2 mins just consulting my crystal ball

hhhmmmmm hold on he ball is starting to clear ahhhh there is the answer you will get it when it arrives.
I was asking someone that has used this site and knows how long the express shipping takes you f*ckin muppet

Originally posted by The TRUTH!!+Feb 11 2006, 08:33 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-TheBokke
@Feb 11 2006, 07:14 AM

hhhmmmmm hold on he ball is starting to clear ahhhh there is the answer you will get it when it arrives.
I was asking someone that has used this site and knows how long the express shipping takes you f*ckin muppet [/b]
Easy big guy just joking :p

Originally posted by TheBokke+Feb 11 2006, 08:59 PM-->
Originally posted by The TRUTH!!@Feb 11 2006, 08:33 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-TheBokke

I was asking someone that has used this site and knows how long the express shipping takes you f*ckin muppet
Easy big guy just joking :p [/b]
Sorry ,im just ****** that i paid for the game ,confirmed the order, and then they dont tell you when you are goin to get it.

I order from amazon all the time and they always give you an idea of when you are goin to recieve it.

I sincerely apologize.

well its out now at games-wizards....but i just came back from paintball skirmish...and im a bit tired

Originally posted by The TRUTH!!+Feb 11 2006, 07:19 PM-->
Originally posted by TheBokke@Feb 11 2006, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by The TRUTH!!@Feb 11 2006, 08:33 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-TheBokke

Easy big guy just joking :p
Sorry ,im just ****** that i paid for the game ,confirmed the order, and then they dont tell you when you are goin to get it.

I order from amazon all the time and they always give you an idea of when you are goin to recieve it.

I sincerely apologize. [/b]
If you are within this area:

http://www.auspost.com.au/BCP/0,1080,CH2431%257EMO19,00.html

then you will get it on the next business day. If you are not it should take 2 working days. Hope this clears it up.

EB's got this game everywhere in australia

I am getting it in 5 mins on my lunch break :bleh!:

NZ must be this week surely............

Latest posts