Game out in Southern Hemisphere!!!!

Discussion in 'Rugby Video Games & Apps' started by Morgs, Feb 10, 2006.

1. Morgs

Morgs Guest

Well here I was minding my own business, wondering how painful the next two weeks were going to be as us southerners had to wait for Rugby 06, when an email from Games Warehouse (www.gameswarehouse.com.au) comes in telling me Rugby 06 is in stock and my deposit is due.

I'm still in shock....Is this a dream.. :unsure:

Apparently I'm getting the game on Monday :D
    BTW I'm in Australia.

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. The TRUTH

The TRUTH Guest

4. TheBokke

TheBokke Guest

Will be back in 2 mins just consulting my crystal ball

hhhmmmmm hold on he ball is starting to clear ahhhh there is the answer you will get it when it arrives.

5. C A Iversen

C A Iversen Guest

I tried to order it from the website. I was wanting to pay by direct deposit, but they only accept credit card from New Zealand, and I don't use one of those, so, no early copy for me!

6. CeeJay

CeeJay Guest

And its only 62 dollars? whats up with that?

7. CeeJay

CeeJay Guest

For ps2 it says back order? xbox is in stock and pc version is still the 23rd. Could this just be a goof up or somehting?

8. CeeJay

CeeJay Guest

I ordered one for xbox! First time ive ordered online, hope i dont get screwed for this, definately an impulse buy. It was the last copy too.

9. C A Iversen

C A Iversen Guest

Ceejay you *******!!!

10. sizzler

sizzler Guest

well i'll see your monday and raise you a saturday! i just got it from eb at warringah mall. stoked! only 69.95 too, thought it would be 99.95

11. CeeJay

CeeJay Guest

I wont get too excited until its in my hands. Then ill do the happy dance, thats for sure.

Ive got a friend going to oz next week, so if its out in stores their ill get him to get me a back up copy aswell.

12. CeeJay

CeeJay Guest

BTW cost me about $75 nz, including postage, not bad.

Just thought id check out this edit feature as i seem to be double posting alot lately.

13. BOKean

BOKean Guest

i get mine on monday. only costed $49 (aus)

thats the pc version

14. CeeJay

CeeJay Guest

From where?

15. C A Iversen

C A Iversen Guest

If it beats the New Zealand release date would you consider doing a Trade Me type deal?

I'd deposit the funds in your account, and then some extra for your trouble, and you could send it to me?

We could discuss it by PM? Only if you think it's worth your while CeeJay.

16. BOKean

BOKean Guest

eb

17. CeeJay

CeeJay Guest

Certainly, if I end up with two copies ill be selling one. Ill know by friday next week at the latest. What console do you have or prefer?

18. CeeJay

CeeJay Guest

What? EB australia hav it in store on monday, or will you recieve it by post?

19. BOKean

BOKean Guest

in store

well thats what they tell me... i wouldnt be supprised if i get a call saying it has been delayed

20. Nicko

Nicko Guest

Well boyz i aint gonna be lazy about it, im heading off to EB now to pick mine copy up which they say they have 25 copies of it !!
    Which is in Chatswood, Sydney Australia if anyones wants to know!

21. CeeJay

CeeJay Guest

My copy should arrive within 3 to 5 working days from monday.

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!