• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Game out in Southern Hemisphere!!!!

M

Morgs

Well here I was minding my own business, wondering how painful the next two weeks were going to be as us southerners had to wait for Rugby 06, when an email from Games Warehouse (www.gameswarehouse.com.au) comes in telling me Rugby 06 is in stock and my deposit is due.

I'm still in shock....Is this a dream.. :unsure:

Apparently I'm getting the game on Monday :D
BTW I'm in Australia.

Will be back in 2 mins just consulting my crystal ball

hhhmmmmm hold on he ball is starting to clear ahhhh there is the answer you will get it when it arrives.

Originally posted by Morgs@Feb 11 2006, 01:39 AM
Well here I was minding my own business, wondering how painful the next two weeks were going to be as us southerners had to wait for Rugby 06, when an email from Games Warehouse (www.gameswarehouse.com.au) comes in telling me Rugby 06 is in stock and my deposit is due.

I'm still in shock....Is this a dream.. :unsure:

Apparently I'm getting the game on Monday :D
BTW I'm in Australia.

I tried to order it from the website. I was wanting to pay by direct deposit, but they only accept credit card from New Zealand, and I don't use one of those, so, no early copy for me!

For ps2 it says back order? xbox is in stock and pc version is still the 23rd. Could this just be a goof up or somehting?

I ordered one for xbox! First time ive ordered online, hope i dont get screwed for this, definately an impulse buy. It was the last copy too.

Originally posted by CeeJay@Feb 11 2006, 11:39 AM
I ordered one for xbox! First time ive ordered online, hope i dont get screwed for this, definately an impulse buy. It was the last copy too.
Ceejay you *******!!!

well i'll see your monday and raise you a saturday! i just got it from eb at warringah mall. stoked! only 69.95 too, thought it would be 99.95

I wont get too excited until its in my hands. Then ill do the happy dance, thats for sure.

Ive got a friend going to oz next week, so if its out in stores their ill get him to get me a back up copy aswell.

BTW cost me about $75 nz, including postage, not bad.

Just thought id check out this edit feature as i seem to be double posting alot lately.

Originally posted by CeeJay@Feb 11 2006, 12:41 PM

Just thought id check out this edit feature as i seem to be double posting alot lately.
If it beats the New Zealand release date would you consider doing a Trade Me type deal?

I'd deposit the funds in your account, and then some extra for your trouble, and you could send it to me?

We could discuss it by PM? Only if you think it's worth your while CeeJay.

Originally posted by C A Iversen+Feb 11 2006, 12:44 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-CeeJay
@Feb 11 2006, 12:41 PM

If it beats the New Zealand release date would you consider doing a Trade Me type deal?

I'd deposit the funds in your account, and then some extra for your trouble, and you could send it to me?

We could discuss it by PM? Only if you think it's worth your while CeeJay. [/b]
Certainly, if I end up with two copies ill be selling one. Ill know by friday next week at the latest. What console do you have or prefer?

Well boyz i aint gonna be lazy about it, im heading off to EB now to pick mine copy up which they say they have 25 copies of it !!
Which is in Chatswood, Sydney Australia if anyones wants to know!

Latest posts