• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Gamepad

C

cmonbris

i am just wondering which is the best gamepad, i am getting the logitech rumble pad 2,

what do you guys have, if you dont use keyboard or ps2

I have the Logitech Rumblepad II too. It's a great pad. More robust than a PS2 controller, but has the same button configuration. Go for it :)

I must agree with PeeJay... The RumblePad 2 works great!
Whatever you do, please stay away from the cheaper Genius gamepads!

Cheers

I use a PS2 controller adapter i bought cause its cheap and it works just fine.

i bought a gameware controller today, and havent been able to play a game yet, the mapping is F&^ked. Any ideas how to remap the buttons?

Nope. It sounds like you should get a new controller and take the gameware one back to the store.

i bought a gameware controller today, and havent been able to play a game yet, the mapping is F&^ked. Any ideas how to remap the buttons? [/b]

Just download a program called xpadder. You can config the buttons to however you want and its pretty easy to use. This is what I used to remap my controller and its plays the same as if I had it on Ps2.

To those who have the logitech rumblepad 2
i like the control setup, but i would like to edit 4 things, and change nothing else, so how do i assign
handoff to right analog forward
shoulder charge to right analog backward
sidestep L to right analog left
sidestep R to right analog right as i cant figure how to do this

To those who have the logitech rumblepad 2
i like the control setup, but i would like to edit 4 things, and change nothing else, so how do i assign
handoff to right analog forward
shoulder charge to right analog backward
sidestep L to right analog left
sidestep R to right analog right as i cant figure how to do this [/b]

There should be a little utility program that came with the controller called the Logitech Profiler or something. This can be used to map certain button presses to other controls, so you map R2 and Triangle (PS2 eqiv.) to Right Analogue Stick Up and so on.

Latest posts