• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Gaming Podcast Episode One: The Phantom Bath

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (getofmeland @ Nov 6 2008, 09:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
You have to do another one of these!!!

Simply because of my time spent setting little things up... I expect to see at least more than 3 episodes

If there is not any more expect me to be charging you for my time, and my hourly rate is ridiculously high ;)[/b]

I can't wait to record FOUR episodes of this and then not bother anymore...

Thick THick THIC THICK accents! But enjoyable. When do the overseas massive feature? :p

Good work guys.

People are welcome to request they come on, that's no bother. All you need is a microphone, Skype, and some actual knowldge of games! I intend to do this over the weekend when I have played Gears 2.

And I intend to repeatedly refer to everyone who enjoyed Gears of War as "Gay".

I intend to do it some time over the weekend if people are available. And I've played Gears.

Ok, well i just set up skype, (never used it before) so hopefully thats set. I only have a crappy gaming headset mic though. So, maybe i should make a plan. Gonna only be available on saturday morning from around 08:00 till 13:00. I think we are 2 hours ahead of you. But i would love to get involved as much as possible. Could be fun.

Skype name is Jer1cho_TRF

Don't know what else to do really. So yeah, help is appreciated! :)

So, did anyone get the opening theme music? Before I begin compiling the next podcast. Also, did anyone come up with anything for Challenge Zonerunner?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (St Helens RLFC @ Nov 17 2008, 12:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
So, did anyone get the opening theme music? Before I begin compiling the next podcast. Also, did anyone come up with anything for Challenge Zonerunner?[/b]

Nah, but it sounded like a re-hash of The End by The Doors played by some metal band. Am I close enough?

Even though i'm not that knowledgable one the whole gaming issue, i still found it very entertaining.
Am looking forward to hearing about Gears 2 next time tho.
I want to know what you boys think of it, plus if mite is there i'm sure it'll be amusing to hear him call everyone "gay".

I am hoping to get the next episode done on Thursday.

Did anyone get the opening theme, btw? The ending theme was a song called "The End" and it is actually by the WWF.

Latest posts