• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Gandalf must work for Gamestop Ireland

tomtom364

Academy Player
Country Flag
Ireland
Club or Nation
Munster
Just spied this on Gamestop Irelands Fb. Please do point out to me if its already here somewhere, i had a quick search but couldnt find it.

Click me

Gamestop Ireland FB said:
[h=1]Rugby World Cup 2011 Demo & developer Session Henry St Dublin[/h]
GameStop, 505 Games and HB Studios would like to invite you to meet Alastair Jarvis, General Manager of HB Studios on Friday, 26th August in GameStop Henry Street from 1-3pm.

Alastair will be in GameStop Henry Street to demonstrate Rugby World Cup 2011, the official game of Rugby World Cup 2011 in New Zealand, answer any questions you have about the game and sign copies of the game.

Rugby World Cup 2011, the game will challenge players to pick from the 20 participating teams and attempt to lead their team through the pool phase, and progress to the Final with the opportunity to lift the prestigious Webb Ellis Cup. National rivalries, venues and player personalities are perfectly captured as participants will fight for the pride of their nation in either solo play or with up to three other players in local multiplayer matches. For the first time, HB Studios will also give players the chance to fight for the glory of their country online by challenging other players to one-on-one matches on Xbox LIVE® online entertainment network and PlayStation®Network.

Rugby World Cup 2011 will be available for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system on August 26th 2011. For more information, please visit the official website at www.rwc2011game.com and facebook.com\rwc2011game

Attended by: Alastair Jarvis
Studio Head, Lunenburg

In 2005 Alastair combined his passion for Rugby and interactive entertainment with a move back to Nova Scotia, arriving at HB Studios to become the producer of Rugby 2006. Alastair’s appointment as Studio Head in Lunenburg and then General Manager of HB Studios has reinforced his deep commitment and passion for making games in Nova Scotia.

What with this demo and developer meet on release day and Gamestop Ireland managing to get the First Public hands on event for RC, Someone is doing a fantastic job at Gamestop Ireland!

Latest posts